The Black Pig Prince Recalls His Previous Life and Becomes the Strongest - Ch. 4 - The Black Pig Prince Becomes A Hero (I)

Double-page supporter
I forgot his name is Brat.
At least you only forgot his name.
Apparently the last chapter released only 28 days ago and also apparently I read it. Yet I don't remember anything about this Manga. I have no idea who those characters are, what the story is...nothing.
If it was something from half a year ago, sure, I could understand but not remembering after not even a month, this looks like a drop for me :/

Dex-chan lover
At least you only forgot his name.
Apparently the last chapter released only 28 days ago and also apparently I read it. Yet I don't remember anything about this Manga. I have no idea who those characters are, what the story is...nothing.
If it was something from half a year ago, sure, I could understand but not remembering after not even a month, this looks like a drop for me :/
Have you perhaps been reading other stories like this? I believe around 3 of them appeared at the same time and so i mixed them all together and don't remember much because of this.

Double-page supporter
Have you perhaps been reading other stories like this? I believe around 3 of them appeared at the same time and so i mixed them all together and don't remember much because of this.
I have over 600 titles in my follows (I have a shitload of free time) so missing details or mixing up titles is a common occurrence.
However, that is usually remedied when reading the actual chapter, maybe skim through the most recent chapter before that. That I draw a complete blank on something even after reading the chapter so far has only happened to titles that hadn't been updated in many months.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating!

I must admit, I passed over this one a few times before today... The title doesn't scream "read me", but this is good so far.

Dex-chan lover
A competent villain huh? I guess that Cat Girl backstory in game would be like: "I lost my parents, then I decided to revenge them with my friends and cousin and everyone was killed, so now I'm going to join the hero and avenge everybody".

Now it's time for MC to expand his harem by saving cat girl.

Users who are viewing this thread