The Black Pig Prince Recalls His Previous Life and Becomes the Strongest - Ch. 5 - The Black Pig Prince Becomes A Hero (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
And he'll probably nonchalantly stride out while dusting himself off.

"Phew...that was loud." - Bratt

Supporter
I hate these completely pointless monologue fights. Did anyone, for even a second, ever think that he would struggle against the cyclops? Or be hurt by the explosion?
I just skimmed through the lot. If they can’t make the fights interesting, they could at least spend some time on the MC autistically grinding levels. The only fun parts about these stories are the worldbuilding and mechanics, and the character interactions. But I guess we’re signing ourselves up for generic self insert power fantasy, so we probably shouldn’t be surprised when it turns out to be hot garbage.

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe I'm going crazy but I could've sworn I already read this chapter.
I think this is the first time it's been on Mangadex. Anigli normally keeps Mangadex a chapter or two behind their own website, so you may have read it there. This and a few other series had their newest chapters uploaded here, but they were translated months ago.

Dex-chan lover
i just hate story where mc showed that he was pathetic at first chapter and then because he was kind he get superpower something like that, and then after become op, the mc become a dick again like, dude.

Dex-chan lover
I think the more MC intervenes with the story, the less he'll know in the future. Since the enemies will probably react accordingly. I think there might be a plot twist like the Hero, his Sensei or his younger brother turning evil in the process.

Also Cat Girl is very cute.

Users who are viewing this thread