The Blade of Evolution Walking Alone In The Dungeon - Ch. 24

Group Leader
Please put in the comments if i should still upload 25-34 since there are already some in other sites
(mangakakalots and manhuaplus) if i don't have to do 25 i can upload 35 asap! :D please comment

Please do upload 25-34 here.
I never use mangakakalots and manhuaplus. Besides, it will make it strange with missing chapters.
It is only my opinion though. Hope others chime in soon.

@RisdonGP I'd personally love to see you skip to 35 onwards, but I'm sure there are plenty out there that read exclusively on MD that would love to be caught up fully first. :p

Either way, appreciate the translations and looking forward to 35+ once they're released~

Thanks for you work, and I would appreciate if you upload the chapters before 35 here, as I read mainly here

Thank you for the translations, I would appreciate 25-34 here as I like to avoid aggregation sites whenever possible!

I too only read here, so I'd appreciate the chapters leading up to 35

@RisdonGP

We really live in a lazy world
"yeah, it would be nice if you did the translation of the chapters that are not here on MD, because we are incapable/lazy"
Don't listen to them, you have no reason to waste hours of your time life for a few lazy people who don't pay your bills.
There are a lot of comments for you to translate these chapters, but the comments are not a reflection of reality of the need,
in this case it just shows how lazy a few people are to the point of making stupid requests, don't feed their laziness.
People who respect you and your work would not influence you in this direction.

What's the next bullshit, will you have to read the text to them while the images move by themselves?

It's great that you translate, thank you !
But you have no reason to do more, if someone pays you exclusively to translate those chapters not here on MD, do it, otherwise don't do it.
(I think you'll have an easier time finding people who pay for unavailable content than for available content, unless they are rich and don't like mangadods to the point of paying not to read their version)

Group Leader
@gauvain thank you so much, i'll go straight to 34 then finish off this manhua till 38. i still got 0 patreons so it's very hard to justify... sorry to all that wants me to upload but please just read in Manhuaplus/ other aggregator sites. i'll get started on 35

Users who are viewing this thread