The Blade of Evolution Walking Alone In The Dungeon - Ch. 35 - Fixed pages

Group Leader
Sorry for the bad pages everyone... my renaming utility renamed other later pages with 072 instead of 72 and mangadex did not like that... my bad :(

@RisdonGP Thank you for the quick fix, after another read the translation makes so much more sense. Because of how wordy and information dumping this chapter is it is quite hard to make things flow smoothly and not be awkward. Good job. Some syntax and word choices weren’t the most natural to read, but the points still came across. Reading and just practice will help smooth out those types of issues soon enough I am sure.

Thank you again for your work.

@Durak Yes, this is chapter 35. Up to chapter 34 has been translated by others, but just not posted on mangadex. Check out some aggregators to read them.

Group Leader
Lmao there are so many aggregator sites that uploaded the wrong chapter :'D enjoy reading lols...

thankfully already read all previous ones thanks to someone posting the site on the last chapter here lol

page 51 have both eng and original text else its fine even thou some sentences are little weird but its understandable with the amount of text in this chapter

Group Leader
@lukimi Thank you for notifying me :( yes it's really hard organizing 80+ pages, it will be fixed in 10 minutes
UPDATE: page is fixed, thanks again for telling me :D @lukimi

@whatever1337 available in other sites like isekaiscans...
guys i don't have time to translate ALREADY TRANSLATED chapters
it's a waste. i'm sorry :/

@Whatever1337 26-34 have rly good translation on other side already so u can go clear it out there

@RisdonGP on 68 page i would go instead of Since this kid only has himself, it seems, He'll pass the first stage and go directly into gladiotirial mode... since he gone alone, he'll pass the first stage and go directly into gladiator mode ( that gladiatorial is rly hard to read :D, and it might little go away from what was in original but for eng its easier to read i think)

page 75 isnt it familiar? - isn't it very familiar -- idk this sounds so weird i would see in that better you know her ? - you could say that

just my personal point up else its okay

Dex-chan lover
@RisdonGP sorry my bad, just saw you translated the previous chapters and I don't usually go outside of mangadex for chapters so thought you had skipped some. Will go find them. Thank you for your work.

i'm confused, what is this founder guy? what is this ring shaped system?"future first" "echelon"?? we were suddenly bombed with this prometheus sort of experiment that somehow involved that girl who wanted to kill MC

Users who are viewing this thread