The Blade of Evolution Walking Alone In The Dungeon - Ch. 37

L3n

Thanks dude and chill for the requests they have for the previous chapters. You know how people is, don't you? Just take it in a Zen way! And keep doing what you are doing man everyone already appreciate that!

@RisdonGP Good read. Styling, grammar and syntax are flowing well. I like and appreciate the translation notes, it helps to understand and get more background. Thanks for the hard work.

SGR

Dex-chan lover
"Pages mixed up? I updated on MD. Fuck off and read on MD."
"Chapters missing? They're not on MD. Fuck off and read somewhere else."

You should sometimes think about what you're saying before posting it. Even if it is "not your problem".

@SGR
"You should sometimes think about what you're saying before posting it. Even if it is "not your problem"."
No you ! you should sometimes think about what you're saying before posting it !
It's not him who has a problem, it's you!
And it is far from an insurmountable problem, it is a few seconds of research,
him on the other hand, it is hours of work by chapter to please lazy people with empty pockets ...
(You want him to translate the missing chapters? You commission him, it must be roughly 50 dollars per chapter maybe less maybe more I don't know how long it takes him)

"Chapters missing? They're not on MD. Fuck off and read somewhere else."
It's not your mother !
The chapters missing here exist, you move your fat ass and you go read them where they are...
He has no obligation to translate them and above all he shouldn't have to do it for a few lazy kids, who do nothing to help him
and are not able to find n read a chapter without having someone holding their hand all along.
(You want him to translate the missing chapters? You commission him, it must be roughly 50 dollars per chapter maybe less maybe more I don't know how long it takes him)

"Pages mixed up? I updated on MD. Fuck off and read on MD."
And if his chapters are not up to date on other websites, I don't see how that would be a problem for him
He has no power over it and above all it is even better, if his chapters are of poor quality on these websites,
because people will come to read here on mangadex rather than on websites full of ads that do not benefit him

Group Leader
@Gauvain, thank you. I consulted my discord friends if i should reply to him but they said no because it's not my problem
thank you for standing up for my sad ass! :D you are very much appreciated! :D
per chapter i'd even accept 0.5$ to be honest. even though it takes a lot of hours that would be acceptable
in my current situation. :D thank you again for standing up for my group, <3's from all of sub scans <3

@RisdonGP
Yes they are good advice, it is useless to waste your time and to argue for requests that should not even exist.
Most people don't even ask when chapters are missing, they would have seen "chapter 35" and a few chapters are missing, they do a simple google search and you're done.
This is how a normal person does when he has a "problem", he solves it himself, he doesn't ask others to do it for him
You have done enough by saying that the chapters missing here were available, you even gave some names of websites and that the quality will be better here because you can make adjustments.

If I could I would donate money, but it's not within my financial means now and not for a few years ... unless I win the lottery

"i'd even accept 0.5$ to be honest" If everyone gave $ 0.01 per chapter you could probably get paid for your hours, electricity bill, internet bill, maintenance of computer equipment (even in a country where life is expensive).
at this price even I (in a few years) could consider paying for everything I read and with a little more it would even be possible to support the author
This is probably how work big websites that reclaim the rights to translat, unfortunately they start from zero, so are far behind what already exists and sometimes the work is lower in quality than what existed for free.

Group Leader
@gauvain It's alright honestly, i just need donations for my other staff and not me personally, i just need a quick thank you and i'm good with it :D

@RisdonGP
That I can, Thank for your time !
Even if it is rare that I do it, but I am always grateful when someone makes the effort to work and share this work.

Users who are viewing this thread