The Blade of Evolution Walking Alone In The Dungeon - Ch. 4

Double-page supporter
yeah, bravo for the requirements you fucking sick fuck. If he has to do everything solo from now, well then im done.

His 2 friends were good to him til the end. I feel really pissed right now.
And the only explanation he would of killed it, if it was on 1 hp.

Fed-Kun's army
Thats just lazy writing, i mean, Solo Leveling at least thought about how to make him special even though he was weak, this one is just: ah, well, pew.

Always the same thing with most of manhuas.
Though the drawing isn't half bad, the story stelling is bad.

I feel like this manhwa is to make a mockery of solo leveling. The monster was evil. The requirements never asked them to kill everybody and have just one person alive in the end. At least in solo leveling, some would be able to survive but they didn't cooperate as a team. /facepalm but here....

Although I could complain about multiple things with this, I don't necessarily think it's bad. It's just another of the same old trope. I mean people continue to write things like these because they're popular, and they'll probably be popular for a while. I just hope it branches out after a while with its own.. Uhh.. What's the word.. Iniquity? Is that a word?

Wtf? Ppl are attacking left and right and no dmg. This guy stab it with a sword and boss died. I'm gonna assume it has something to do with the sword. But seriously... Hoping it gets better

Dex-chan lover
Editor-san: Quick, there's no time to revise, just imagine you're the author of Solo L******** and draw like there's no tomorrow!
Author: Can I have some more cocaine?

😏

Fed-Kun's army
Unnamed healer with unknown abilitiies manages to defeat unknown superboss in unknown dungeon located in unknown city of unknown country, because... reasons unknown.
That's some quality writing, bruh.

Dex-chan lover
I really hoped this was more like magic and fantasy style instead of a game system, but well, whatever.
I hope this story doesn't use the "chosen one" with cheat skills trope, or if it is used, that they try to do it in a fun way, like One punch man but with a chosen-one trope.

Users who are viewing this thread