The Blade of Evolution Walking Alone In The Dungeon

Dex-chan lover
whole time you gonna be trying to read this is either

1. trying to understand the translation

2. trying to understand what's going on

also does anyone have any better Solo Leveling ripoffs?

You can say it took the leveling, blue screen, dungeons, hunters, guilds, from solo leveling but the art and story is going a different route hopefully. It seem it going to be more human conflict. Going to continue to read this to see where it will go.

Group Leader
The pacing is awful, he starts off as a meek and weak "healer" that no one wants, somehow manages to grab a giant ass sword and beat a boss that everyone dies instantly to.

Then somehow due to that he instantly becomes a combat veteran with confidence who's not afraid of monsters without any explanation or build up to that point.

Over-all as previously commented, it's a bad knock-off of solo leveling, dropped it, and would recommend to just go with solo-leveling as this thing does a crappy job imitating it.

At least they tried their best with the art. But still, there isn't enough creativity and skills to make up for the fact it borrows SL world setting. Though SL itself just a typical hero story and I don't mind if it becomes a trend like Isekai, but nobody would welcome a copy that worst than the origin. 3/10

C'est vraiment dans l'ADN d'un manwhah,le héros est un sociopathe de haut niveau après avoir été traité de ''dechet'' ,terme et rengaine qui revient tellement souvent que ça en devient ''fatiguant''. Après je vois beaucoup de gens qui font des comparaisons évidentes sur un copier coller de SL... C'est pas faux,mais bon quand on lit les isekai avec dose de harem ,on sais plus trop qui copie qui non plus dans ces genre de cas,donc pas nouveau.
Malgré tout ici ça reste moyen,les chapitres sont bâclé sans profondeur. A s'attendre à rien.

Dex-chan lover
I'd said its coincidentally similar with Solo Leveling with their setting I mean SL its not the first with this kind of setting. Its an adaptation from a novel after all not just recently created from the hype of SL

This is such a Chinese creation.

- Who the hell tells a dungeon boss - You will regret fighting back?
- Characters blindly Charging in trying to prove they are the best of the best. How did they even survive until now? Isn't this the most basic level 1 thing to learn?
- People calling each other trash.
- People jumping to conclusions.
- Dick friends who use you and throw you away like garbage. ("Hurry up and die, your a waste of resources.")
- No due diligence by the government or anyone in power. Just blame people and have fun.

I saw this when I typed out "manwha like solo leveling" and so i decided to try it out. what did i find? a 5.77 star rating. wow. I'll review this after catching up i guess

Every body told or me mangadex was so fire and that it has the best translations..... Boy is that fucking wrong.. Slow uploads,broken chapters everywhere and some poor translations too. Sticking with mangakakalot.

Ignoring that it feels like a rip off (because what isn't extremely similar to something else nowadays?), it really isn't that good. The cover art is so pretty, and the art inside...isn't bad, exactly. But, somehow, it feels like the artist doesn't have any clue how to make it seem like the characters have emotions? They're blank-faced even as they fight to the death. And the pointless backstabbing is so old-hat. The rating this one has is definitely fair.

I've read a lot of trash manga, but this one takes the cake.
Personally I liked the art, but the story...sounds like it was written by a five year old. Some stuff might've been lost in translation, but still.. holy shit is it fucking awful.
My first 1/10 and I doubt smth will beat this trash. The idea isn't bad and I didn't really mind reading a copy of SL, but the execution is fucking terrible.
Dropped after chapter 23, which gave me a coma inducing amount of cringe and a terminal cancer. If you ever get past that chapter, you have my respect...or a really bad taste.

When reading this I imagine how this came to exist. Somebody must have been like " yes, I want me some discount solo leveling. " it's like those toys you buy of Batman Avengers

Dex-chan lover
A solid 10/10 read. SIKE-

Did any of those 350+ guys rating this as 7 and above actually read the shit? I mean, teach me how. I really want to read this properly since the artists' work actually deserves the attention.

Also, it's such a waste that Chinese stuffs seem to have their own convention on how text balloons are placed right at the middle of the page disregarding the placement of the panels and without any clear distinction between spoken and mental lines.

Why do people always bring up solo leveling? Like solo leveling also copied the concept from something else i am sure. It rarely happens that when you invent something unique it actually becomes popular you need a few alterations to the formula.Just solo leveling is the most popular. I really don't get it if you like solo leveling isn't it a plus more of that type of stuff is coming out?

Yikes where to even begin. In short its a bad solo leveling like really bad, it feels like its skipping a lot of build up, coherence, while also dragging out a fight with almost repeated pages for 4 chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread