The Blade of Evolution Walking Alone In The Dungeon

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of something but I'm not sure what...... Hmmm it's on the tip of my brain...... Hmmm...

Is this an adaption of "Swordmaster Healer" ?

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/swordmaster-healer/

Group Leader
What could this possibaly be like, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm🤔🤔🤔🤔mmmm

Solo on the cover page and a man holding a dagger, where have i seen this hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

122-1228233_thinking-emoji-meme-png-thinking-emoji-made-of.png

"I want to read some manhwa ppl tlking about, but im forget what the tittle is, i guess its dungeon and he going solo i guess... Hmmm must be this manhwa, ppl says the mc holding dagger tho.. Must be this, imma gnna read this popular manhwa right away"

Fed-Kun's army
I thought it's gonna be good when I see the title and the cover, and when I click and see that it was manhua instead of manhwa, I'm a bit disappointed lol. Moreover, when I read the chapter, it has a different quality with the cover lol.
Guess Imma gonna give it another chance.

Dude it sure as hell is a knock off, if he's supposed to be a healer why would he look like an assassin on the cover

This is definitely an adaptation of Swordmaster Healer, which came out in 2017, and probably has no relation at all to Solo Leveling, circa 2014. I mean, what are the odds, right?

The MC's names might sound similar (Sung Joon vs Sung Jin-woo) but I'm sure that's just a coincidence. lol

Another Chinese knockoff? Is it going to be mostly identical except worse character design with a psychopathic douche bag MC focused on excessive vengeance against villains with no motive Let's find out!

Tbh I can't really tell that much from the first chapter, so far seems like random people talking ill about MC behind his back but not really (Since MC can obviously hear them) and MCs friends say and do nice things while the art portrays them as villains (Shadow over face, evil eyes the whole shebang.) while the MC looks like he's being forced to accept their charity which he needs (The Horror!).

I'll probably read this anyway until the MC inevitably becomes a violent crybaby bully. Hopefully I'm wrong and he'll actually become chill and not obsess over what others think about him, not using his unearned abilities to score random af damsels in distress while ignoring anyone without boobs. A man can hope!

Oh no... Solo leveling is the new SAO "that invented the wheel", solo leveling is good but originality wasn't it's forte, if anything what carried that manhwa was the great art and pleasing long chapters.

This is similar to solo leveling but I don't think it is a rip off, so hopefully they continue to output chapter and not leave us with just 3-4.

Group Leader
rlly hate how everyone compares everything to solo leveling only cuz it was translated first

Users who are viewing this thread