The Blade of Evolution Walking Alone In The Dungeon

Contributor
It has a Solo Leveling feel to me. But, it seems that people are already forming opinions based on four chapters. That's sad. Let's wait and see. I'd rather form an opinion after reading a dozen chapters. Then that usually shows where the manhua (or manga, or manhwa, or whatever else) is going.

is nobody gonna mention how it says "SOLO" in its title art.... feels like it might just be a different version of the same novel

Aggregator gang
Rather than discuss how it's similar to Solo Leveling, let's talk about how it's not the same. We don't know why the character goes into dungeons. We don't know why people bring him along (aside from being friends, I guess). Why didn't they retreat after analyzing the hidden boss' stats? And how did he defeat the hidden boss when everyone else couldn't even damage it?

Solo Leveling, for all the flaws I see in it, did a much better job with the introductory chapters.

@dtim because they assume we already know that stuff from SL since it's just a ripoff

The intro is similar to solo leveling, but tbh it really cannot compared to it because the chapters were rushed. The side character and mc development were rushed :/ I would say the artwork is beautiful but the storyline should be fixed :/

it's like those movies where there's a knockoff version

in this case, it's pretty much just a Chinese version of Solo Leveling ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Feels like nothing ever happens in the chapters. Guess they went way to hard on art so theres no progression.

Dex-chan lover
Actually sad how it just tries to copy solo leveling to a T instead of becoming something different and better. Now it's just legit a (way) worse quality solo leveling. 🤢

Definitely a good story. So far it's like solo leveling but it seems like it will be a little more brutal. Which is what I like. Number 5 was pretty blurry for my taste though

Lmao, even a lot of Chinese people think that this is very similar to Solo Leveling

Lmao, I think this is the second Solo Leveling knockoff I've seen in the main page today (not that Solo Leveling is original at all tho)

Users who are viewing this thread