The Blade of Evolution Walking Alone In The Dungeon

Shoutout to the creator of this dumpster fire. Somehow you managed to make dungeon leveling shitty. The story should write itself but you somehow destroy all semblance of a plot. Our MC starts out as a shitty healer who gets mocked okay cool. For some reason, our god awful mc can kill the boss??? And right after getting the system, he goes from loser heal to edgelord supreme, I thought he was supposed to suck ass but fuck it give him a sword and he will beat veterans.

This was fukin fantastic at the beginning and now it's absolute shit. Did the author let there filing edgy 9 year old start writing? Its a shame. Dropped

Aggregator gang
Chapter 6 so far but just dropped. Second hand replica copy of Solo Leveling.

But Solo Levelling have better plot and drawing.

If you thing this serie good, just give it try to Solo Leveling.

appena iniziato il primo capitolo mi ritrovo una copia di solo leveling che riprende tutto dagli hunter, alle gilde fino ai dungeon, per ora lo continuerò

devo dire che è un pò migliorato per il fatto artistico ma non ci siamo con la trama non riesce a suscitarmi la voglia di continuare a vederlo continuerò per ora però cerca di fare qualcosa di inaspettato bello per la trama perchè a me annoia.......
continua così e miglioralo. hai tutto il mio supporto, non arrenderti

This is like, exactly the same plot as Swordmaster Healer, but terribly executed. Idk why people are saying its a Solo Leveling clone, cause thats just an insult to solo leveling.

Dex-chan lover
All I can say is this is in one word horrible... The pace is shit, the content is shit, the story is meh? I guess the only decent thing would be the art (o_O)?

Oh! the cover art is very nice thats all :)

The art is nice but they just put his face for 2 screen lengths of comic or a blizzard or a fog image for 3 screen length. Solo leveling knockoff with a nonexistent story and character background.

Double-page supporter
Just another solo leveling but the images are way too LOOO
OOO
OO
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
NG.
Long long maaaaaaaan.

Well the story is not absolutely trash, but the pace is completely off and it make the whole think horrible. The art isnt that good, the MC isnt interesting, there is no ecchi scene to cover the rest ...
I dont recommend reading it if you want good manhwa, and even as binge reading its okay at best ...

Well, this isn't interesting in any bit, it's like solo leveling but you just take away the good parts, the only good thing about this is it's art.

Users who are viewing this thread