The Blade of Evolution Walking Alone In The Dungeon

Double-page supporter
Wow can't believe the Chinese are infringing on Korea's "reverse isekai dungeon crawling" genre. Hope there's no Korean that starts writing a wuxia and inadvertently sparks ww3.

Lmao, I think this is the second Solo Leveling knockoff I've seen in the main page today (not that Solo Leveling is original at all tho)
Koreans churn out this shit as fast as the Japanese shit out new isekais and the Chinese wuxia.

The drawn cover literally has the word “solo” written by him 😐 I thought he was gonna turn into an amazing healer

Praticamente questo fumetto è una versione imbruttita di Solo Leveling. I disegni sono buoni come stile ma sono troppo ravvicinati, rendendo difficile capire bene cosa accade nelle scene d'azione.

Am I alright getting clickbaited by not solo leveling? Yes. Am I alright with that? Kind of.

Powerfantasy trash is the best trash

Dex-chan lover
The problem i see with this series is that the author tries TOO HARD to make the MC look cool.

I mean, once he gets powerful i will understand if he started acting all cool (like Solo Leveling MC, for example) but this dude is the weakest, someone who should be at the bottom of the bottom, and just by getting his new power he starts acting super edgy. Its kinda embarrassing looking at him.

Chapter 6: watch MC beat earth monsters.
Chapter 7: watch MC beat water monsters.
Chapter 8: watch MC beat more water monsters.
Chapter 9: watch MC beat fire monsters.
Chapter 10: watch MC beat more fire monsters.
Chapter 11: watch MC beat both fire monsters and water monsters.
Chapter 12: watch MC beat wind monsters.
Chapter 13: watch MC beat more wind monsters.

This is my prediction so far.

Double-page supporter
So the MC is trash because he is a bad healer. But he goes berserk to kill 100 golems. Yeah seems right. He didn't try to understand his new powers (if he has a new one since nothing is said about that), he directly jumped in a big fight like he was a top ranker.

Also, I am pretty sure that the monsters attack him for one reason: to make him shut up. I don't dislike MCs that taunt enemies during fight, but here, I have the impression of old comics animation where everything was described by the hero (like spiderman 1967)

I also feel like a Solo levelling rip off... if it was even done right, but it fell like they're just taking the core ideas (portals, dagger, getting recked in the firsts chapters, weakest character at the begining, leveling as crazy) and that's all... not even having a soul (ideas for itself)... feel like rushed too (he jump from shitty brat to baddass with the Gamer Mind with no transition), no real character devellopement so far...

Pretty much not fun and boring for now
The art and story are messy and all the action and reactions from the MC are trash too ...
I hope it can get better after ch 7, or it'll be another poor quality worthless solo-leveling rip-off.

This isn’t worthy to be an sl ripoff. Mostly a way to pass time imo. The mc doesn’t have any solid traits, is edgy af, and his reactions aren’t one that would correlate to his situation... this is okay at best.

I hate to criticize artist but i'll make an excemption here...

What would i expect with china? Another immitation and lack of creativeness...

So...a Solo Leveling trash hero who suddenly awakens to special power after finding a hidden boss? Yep totally creative story! *sigh* That said it's moderately entertaining while we wait for the new SL manhwa to be released :)

I thought he was meant to be some incredibly weak healer, so why is he so strong?. The only reward he got from the hidden boss was a sword that boost his attributes as he uses it, but for some reason he is still strong enough to kill a golem easily before his stats has increased at all. I get that it's a novice dungeon, but a weak healer like him with reputation of being really weak shouldn't be able to do that so easily.

Supporter
This story is Solo Leveling without the power leveling. He go directly from "Ima sh*tty healer" to "Let's destroy superboss solo!" in 1 chapter without any explication (he was weak, enter the Training Dungeon, and directly start killing hundreds of elemental...).

Sorry, but I will stop my reading for now.... Maybe try again later, not even sure I will want to try...

Dex-chan lover
I like underdog stories and weak mc’s becoming strong. But man, Chinese stories have so much cliche dialogue it’s jarring. And the actual development is executed so poorly.

This is bad, he does a personally 180 without justification (sure he undergoes trauma but that shouldn't change him that much in the way it does), its pointlessly edgy feeling and the unnecessary exposition makes the pacing feel slow and the action boring.

Users who are viewing this thread