The Blood Princess and the Knight - Vol. 10 Ch. 305

Dex-chan lover
Just how many personalities are we putting in a single body? Two is perfect. Three plus is getting a little weird.
in case it isn't very clear, Ji Bai, now Bai Jin is a descendant of Saint Lun family.
The current personality that inhibits Bai Jin body is Bai Ji (the Vampire).

Ji Bai's personality is destroyed or to be exact merged? in Chapter 300. It wasn't clear in WN as well. It's for that reason that Ji Bai still harbored some familial feelings to her sister.

The reason why Ji Yue was able to control Bai Jin's body is because the original body (Ji Bai) was a descendant of the Saint Lun family hence creating a pact where they need to obey Ji Yue and cannot hurt or lie to her. How the Bai Jin became like that will be explained later.

The latter story will be more confusing though. The original story is as much as similar to this messy setup lol.

Dex-chan lover
It's not my fault because:
  • My vampire alternate personality made me do it.
  • The vampire woman who is trying to trap me made me do it.
  • The vampire woman who is trying to trap me made me do it. (Again)
  • My human alternate personality stopped me from doing it.
  • Some other ancient blood pact made me do it.

Dex-chan lover
Okay this is getting annoying why is she still alive :l, can anyone tell me if this gulag lady is going to die or something?
I doubt she is going to die.
in case it isn't very clear, Ji Bai, now Bai Jin is a descendant of Saint Lun family.

Ji Bai's personality is destroyed or to be exact merged? in Chapter 300. It wasn't clear in WN as well. It's for that reason that Ji Bai still harbored some familial feelings to her sister.

The reason why Ji Yue was able to control Bai Jin's body is because the original body (Ji Bai) was a descendant of the Saint Lun family hence creating a pact where they need to obey Ji Yue and cannot hurt or lie to her. How the Bai Jin became like that will be explained later.

The latter story will be more confusing though. The original story is as much as similar to this messy setup lol.
Its going to get more confusing? I wonder if/when we will circle back to jo bai in the moon knights. Will they ever be told about him becoming the queen?

Dex-chan lover
The Ji Bai original personality is now dead (as far as we can tell -- Bai Ji just set out to murder his emperor/sister without even a peep from him. (Of course, with how random the author is, this could change at any (dramatic) moment.)

The Bai Ji MC has gone from being a super-powerful new leader of the vampires, to a powerless slave of the emperor in the space of a few chapters. (Less if we ignore the token "goodbye party for Ji Bai" chapters.)

This isn't a story about a single MC with different personalities. Rather it's a story with completely different MCs and the author just pretending that they're the same MC.

The thought that the story gets even more confusing... SMH.

Okay this is getting annoying why is she still alive :l, can anyone tell me if this gulag lady is going to die or something?
Looks like infinite plot armor to me. The trope would be... No, I'm not even going to guess. The story is so random that I can't tell what the author is going to do. But she is strong, busty, powerful, and big nemesis -- I doubt that she is going away any time soon.

Just how many personalities are we putting in a single body? Two is perfect. Three plus is getting a little weird.
No it's fine. Author deleted one personality to make room for the new one. /sarcasm

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
One repeated theme here is about people bowing to authority. E.g. here where Bai Ji is subject to some blood pact that controls her. And more broadly, the plots to resurrect rulers from the past to be strong dictators today. (Both Solanya and the Emperor.)

Even the "good" parts of the story fit this mold. E.g. Lil Sha getting betrayed by her followers, and then being instructed by Ji Bai that she needs to be more ruthlessly dictatorial. E.g. the goody two shoes vampire noble handing out food and being disrespected for it -- only to turn around a become a warlord.)

What a shitty theme.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately, my reading impulse here is going from "Interesting setup. I want to see these characters actions and developments." to "What nonsense is the author going to come up with today?"

Thankyou to the translator group for releasing this. Sorry that you get caught in the crossfire of my complaints about the writing.

Dex-chan lover
This becomes progressively more stupid with each chapter with every new "plot turn" like wtf is this. Author is certainly cooking some abomination at this point

Double-page supporter
ok, this is bollocks now. lol.
The original MC is dead, just like that? no coming to terms or heroic exit, just smash and he's gone.
like, the vampire could have just done that at any time?

I'm stupefied.

Unfortunately, my reading impulse here is going from "Interesting setup. I want to see these characters actions and developments." to "What nonsense is the author going to come up with today?"

Thankyou to the translator group for releasing this. Sorry that you get caught in the crossfire of my complaints about the writing.
now this is all coming from my limited understanding of my vague memory of a ln reader that was trying to explain the plot on an mtl site that i think is gone that the vampire girl was originally the main personality/body she made the male personality or something

Last edited:

ive also read to current mtl chapter and she recognizes the male version as themselves when someone shows a male image of them in coming up chapter also there is a spoiler server for twilight scans and apparently the split personality thing was only in manga which makes it even more confusing lmao

Last edited:
So. Bai ji personality is dead. That's unfortunate, or he merged with Ji Bai but the stronger personality overtakes him and he died? Just a theory

Dex-chan lover

ive also read to current mtl chapter and she recognizes the male version as themselves when someone shows a male image of them in coming up chapter also there is a spoiler server for twilight scans and apparently the split personality thing was only in manga which makes it even more confusing lmao
I want to put WN spoiler ending but remembering it makes want to smash my face to a wall.

ok, this is bollocks now. lol.
The original MC is dead, just like that? no coming to terms or heroic exit, just smash and he's gone.
like, the vampire could have just done that at any time?

I'm stupefied.
Yes he's dead "for now".
It'll be funny as hell seeing how it'll turn out later.

I doubt she is going to die.

Its going to get more confusing? I wonder if/when we will circle back to jo bai in the moon knights. Will they ever be told about him becoming the queen?
FYI Nope the Moon Knight things will end on this Arc. Next few Arc is just build up towards the endings. Probably 100-200 chapter or so.

And if you think it's just us getting confused remember that even Chinese Reader also get pissed with the plot.

Dex-chan lover
I want to put WN spoiler ending but remembering it makes want to smash my face to a wall.

Yes he's dead "for now".
It'll be funny as hell seeing how it'll turn out later.

FYI Nope the Moon Knight things will end on this Arc. Next few Arc is just build up towards the endings. Probably 100-200 chapter or so.

And if you think it's just us getting confused remember that even Chinese Reader also get pissed with the plot.
And i thought they would at least show the discipline woman (that seemed to hate ji bai) being told that it was the queen (especially since she was linked to supporting her back when the blonde vampire woman was making sure to silence all her supporters). Maybe it will be different than the wn or something :meguuusad:

Users who are viewing this thread