The Blood Princess and the Knight - Vol. 8 Ch. 215 - Bai Ji’s Dragon Maid

Dex-chan lover
Succ succ succ. :sneaky: Man this dumb MC is annoying yo-yo-ing between human and vampire.

Group Leader
Succ succ succ. :sneaky: Man this dumb MC is annoying yo-yo-ing between human and vampire.
I feel like the MC will eventually become a vampire forever since the MC seems to be drifting more and more towards that side. I want to just read ahead, but I have no idea where in the story this is

Group Leader
waiting for the day for Twilight Scans to come back or other scanlators to pick the series up
We still exist, just that I can't translate as fast as Li075 or Trix. Since they're both busy IRL, and I entered exam season after Ch215, we really took a screeching halt. Now that we have brought on Yui to TL, the next four chapters are in PR waiting to be finished.

Dex-chan lover
We still exist, just that I can't translate as fast as Li075 or Trix. Since they're both busy IRL, and I entered exam season after Ch215, we really took a screeching halt. Now that we have brought on Yui to TL, the next four chapters are in PR waiting to be finished.
Great news, thanks for keeping everyone posted

Dex-chan lover
I swear to fking God that I'll start to learn Chinese as I did with Japanese because relying on translator is rather pain in the arse nowadays.

Group Leader
I swear to fking God that I'll start to learn Chinese as I did with Japanese because relying on translator is rather pain in the arse nowadays.
Hey, the more the merrier! Start your own group, pick up series you want to pioneer the translations for. Life is gonna be a pain in the arse sometimes, but one more skilled person in the field IS one more skilled person.

My personal(ly-biased) advice though, avoid the Beijing dialect. My experience with people learning that dialect is that their speaking "feels extra" and "儿" is tacked onto every third word even when unnecessary...

In terms of Ch216, Moron's finished PR, Taki's working on TS with release hopefully by this coming Saturday

EDIT: Taki is working on TS, but missed the deadline due to long classes

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I knew it. She became a dragon maid.
Heroic Knight? Check
Vampire Princess? Check
Necromancer? Check
Dragon Maid? Check

I'm actually curious now how many more popular subject boxes the MC will check off. Maybe we'll get kingdom builder next.

Users who are viewing this thread