The Blood Princess and the Knight - Vol. 8 Ch. 231 - I am in Charge

Dex-chan lover
They surrendered so easily. It makes her/his meticulous plans seem wasted.

Neil Degrasse say, "That was quick."

Dex-chan lover
So many humanoid animals in these chapters, I didn't expect this much of them. lol

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
The change in attitude is messing with my brain in the last few chapters, why would the struggling Knight, forced into Vampirism give a flying F who they worshiped? o_O

Dex-chan lover
The change in attitude is messing with my brain in the last few chapters, why would the struggling Knight, forced into Vampirism give a flying F who they worshiped? o_O
The blood princess has decorum and conditioning that the knight is not bound by. Further both personalities realize that sin lord worship is bad for everyone involved.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not up to speed, who is this last queen that's she descended from and is sometimes seen in the story?

I believe its because Sin Lord is one of big bads that was kicked out of the realm many eons ago and Sin Lords followers have been behind a lot of the problems our protag has faced.

I wouldn't be surprised if this initially suppose to be an indirect purge of those loyal to the Blood Spirits as wasn't the vampire girl who sent us on this mission loyal to a Sin Lord follower?

Dex-chan lover
The blood princess has decorum and conditioning that the knight is not bound by. Further both personalities realize that sin lord worship is bad for everyone involved.
more specifically I'd say bai ji feels like they can forget everything that happened when they're in human form, but in vampire form, they can't forget at all.
at least that's my interpretation- the whole training thing was so traumatic bai ji tries their best to pretend it never happened, but obviously that's impossible when they're in vampire form, because that's a constant reminder, it's gotten better though, note that they're having easier and easier times speaking and acting normally in vampire form to some extent
the knight and the vampire are basically separate people
no they aren't. that's a misconception that the manga implies, but even in the manga, there's no change. it's just trauma

Users who are viewing this thread