The Blood Princess and the Knight

Yea while I think it's fine to not like a title and be somewhat toxic about it, it should only be the scanlators decision to decide if it's still good to keep going or drop it. But hey, looking at the scores for a manhua it's a rare site to see now, so at least they chose something a majority of people can enjoy and I hope I can do so too. I might not like it or even despise it but best of luck scanslators, do what you think would be satisfied with

Using a cliffhanger from the next chapter as a preview in the current one, what a unique way to annoy the reader!

Double-page supporter
Whats the genderswap tag ? Does the MC become female or something ?

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?
if not gender-bender... if not that it could easily be a good thing....
edit: i gave it a try, i was wrong... its gold, but very short

Can anyone spoil me when will he/she reveal her true identity and what was the reaction to it? Its the only thing making me interested in this since the pace is too slow.

Why the hell is the very first chapter of this about him being genderbent and turned into a vampire, only for every chapter following to be him still walking around as a human guy? What's the point of the genderbending if you're going to ignore it entirely?

@Dingo4123
It's exteremely slow-paced and to the latest RAWs there are none telling that her identity will be revealed. (Ch. 74) Can't read 75 since it's now paywalled so am not sure.

Group Leader
@cat2246 @Suou @kurosujiomake @KyIMineko @CrateKitten We will get to Ch75 at some point, still in the process of figuring out a new RP. The problem is not that we can't pay for the raws... but that they only accept AliPay, QQ Wallet, or WePay... all foreign options like PayPal and the such are not accepted... An absolute headache

Double-page supporter
@CrateKitten you can read it in YouTube
here's the link
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLFz4A5BOs0_ncwuMO66Scgs9VbRmcqT9 or just search "dota x manhua" in YouTube
the chapters is up to 78

Users who are viewing this thread