The Blood Princess and the Knight

Group Leader
To add-onto/rephrase the summary, this is a story in which the most revered sacred knight is kidnapped by the vampire Queen and converted into a vampire. From the starting chapters, we learn that the ex-sacred knight is actually sharing his own body with the vampire princess' consciousness, he is able to be himself, but every few days when 'meal day' comes along, he cannot surpress his hunger for blood and must consume blood.

@Jophnny1023 its less like that and more like She is in so much denial over what happened to her that she Uses illusion magic to act like her old self.

Group Leader
@Alex-S
Sounds valid, it's just that I haven't exactly come across anything that would confirm/deny this for me in the non-paywalled volumes of the novel. Also, TLing for this from Ch36 forward til Ch41, it seems that my multi-concious-one-body hypothesis may be more credible than I had thought

we got genderbends and kitties,
bloodsuckers and titties.
badass girls and swindling little bitties.
we lack nothing.

The first couple of chapters I see that the Mc is pretty smart and has a good sense of justice.
And a couple more shows me he's dum dum

Dex-chan lover
Its more his insane hatred towards vampires that makes him act reckless.
Also amusing how this got low score only because no muh vampire waifu right away.

@NIssedood

Right? I honestly don't mind that it's mostly the dude, there is plenty of other eyecandy to ogle. And the story isn't bad, either.

This series isn't great. it has issues, like the main character is to young for the position he had held. As well for founding the knight order. The vampire deciding to become a student makes no sense. The gender bender element seems to be pointless for this story since it plays no real part of the story. The story is jarring at best, but that seems to be a staple of most Chinese stories. Everyone is very 2d no real character in anybody so far. Its just disappointing how there's nothing new here.

Dex-chan lover
@demon128
High rank at young age is nothing unusual in anime.
And the gender bender hart just havent had any significance just yet.
Its still one of the better stories that both china and japan release right now.

i don't think he is actually young though? since he was some sort of mentor to the other knights and because he got forcibly turned into a vampire he might be older than he looks. this is how i understand it at least since vampires don't physically age. also i think they are somewhat two people in one body because of their personality which they haven't fully shown yet.

I think that there is two people in one body because when they swapped the vampire had a different personality than him but before he said that he tricked the queen and endured all so he could escape so I dunno if there is one or two

Users who are viewing this thread