The Blood Princess and the Knight

Dropped.
Disappointing. It had a good premise but then ffs, he's just his old self all the time. This is garbage. And reading the comments here seems to suggest this is a trend that will persist.

What a waste. Nobody wants to read about this normal protagonist, we want the character we were sold- the Vampire girl.

Dex-chan lover
Dropped.
Disappointing. It had a good premise but then ffs, he's just his old self all the time. This is garbage. And reading the comments here seems to suggest this is a trend that will persist.

What a waste. Nobody wants to read about this normal protagonist, we want the character we were sold- the Vampire girl.
Yeah that sucks. Need to skip all those boring panels until we get to vampire action again. Most of the plot is made by random generator anyway. That's common manhua for you.

I've been enjoying it and look forward to seeing more of it and thanks translating more this.

Decently better then average... however, I think the author is either a sadist, or hates fun, as he keeps SPOILING What will happen in the next chapter at the end. And I'm not talking spoilers for the first, I'm talking mid chapter spoilers, spoilers where, you don't even need to read the next chapter to understand the context for the one after that. I was actually enjoying reading it till the author sadistic tendencies revealed themselves, and they started ruining entire chapters unfair the guise of a 'preview'.
I would say I'm not actually that angry about it, but I am. Arc spoilers are one things, but spoiling the chapter you're just about to read is just cruel.
At first I almost blamed the chapter translators for adding it in, then I saw the unique framing of certain shots.
Like, I'll be genuinely interested in what will happen next, and then the author will just ruin it, wasting all of the next chapter's build-up
Another terrible thing is that these aren't sectioned off, they're just put in there, so you only know they're a spoiler once you have already scrolled past it, and even then they sometimes have mercy and don't include spoilers at all. but of course any interesting scene is immediately spoiled without fail so far.

The power levels are constantly in flux if you compare the first fight to say chapter 80 fights, you'll notice that a powerful mc is actually weak as hell but nope suddenly he's super duper strong again. Ugh.

Dex-chan lover
Decided to binge through the entire series translated so far and holy shit, y'all right, it does feel randomly generated! The pacing is INSANE and no concept or character sticks, even the titular vampire loli. It almost is a good time with how random everything is and can be. Almost...

Chinese literature is pretty whacky to begin with, my experiences with random cultivation novels, One Step For the Dark Lord, princess shoujo stuff, and the like, but this is the first one that have given me legit whiplash multiple times...! Not even the trashiest isekai have pulled that off...

The premise was so good, but the execution is frustrating me to no end. Chapters that feel too brief, a male knight form that appears too often only to get his butt handed to him so he has to rely on the vampire loli form for 98% of the fights, a convoluted plot with needless amounts of back and forth just for the sake of added drama or runtime... I doubt the author is reading these comments, but please just finish this.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The premise was so good, but the execution is frustrating me to no end. Chapters that feel too brief, a male knight form that appears too often only to get his butt handed to him so he has to rely on the vampire loli form for 98% of the fights, a convoluted plot with needless amounts of back and forth just for the sake of added drama or runtime... I doubt the author is reading these comments, but please just finish this.
You would be surprised how random manhuas can easily reach thousands of chapters! They know nothing about axes.

You would be surprised how random manhuas can easily reach thousands of chapters! They know nothing about axes.

If I were capable of being surprised by this, maybe I would be. Manhuas aren't the only format or medium where we see content farming, or sheer quantity over modicum of quality. shrugs

Does this TL ever get better? I understand that this is a title that’s not going to have a lot of TL options, but the first couple chapters are almost unreadable. No one actually speaks like a human being and it’s distracting.

Does this TL ever get better? I understand that this is a title that’s not going to have a lot of TL options, but the first couple chapters are almost unreadable. No one actually speaks like a human being and it’s distracting.
No, not really. Even if it had a good translation, they're going past like 90 chapter arcs from the WN in like 30 chapters, leaving a lot to be desired. Like a lot of the important and emotional moments you're supposed to be invested in end up being just a panel and the rest get scrapped. My favorite example is (spoilers) later on, main character sacrifices her senses to gain power, they all return, but her vision doesn't. That moment gets reduced to one of 4 panels, smushed between other (spoilers) events that happen before, with just the sentance "[spoiler, but it's a person] I can't see..." And then they just go on like nothing happened. Also Gordon has a bigger damn role than you'd expect but he just pops out of nowhere at the end of his arc instead of showing how he got there and everything building up to that moment.

It's a really interesting story and I'd reccomend it's WN instead though, as it's a lot more consistent and gives it's ideas more time to be developed compared to like post ch280 of this manhua, even when using google translate. Also, the name is "after being taken as a prisoner of war [something something] the vampire queen made me her daughter". Again, reading ahead using google translate works well, surprisingly.

No, not really. Even if it had a good translation, they're going past like 90 chapter arcs from the WN in like 30 chapters, leaving a lot to be desired. Like a lot of the important and emotional moments you're supposed to be invested in end up being just a panel and the rest get scrapped. My favorite example is (spoilers) later on, main character sacrifices her senses to gain power, they all return, but her vision doesn't. That moment gets reduced to one of 4 panels, smushed between other (spoilers) events that happen before, with just the sentance "[spoiler, but it's a person] I can't see..." And then they just go on like nothing happened. Also Gordon has a bigger damn role than you'd expect but he just pops out of nowhere at the end of his arc instead of showing how he got there and everything building up to that moment.

It's a really interesting story and I'd reccomend it's WN instead though, as it's a lot more consistent and gives it's ideas more time to be developed compared to like post ch280 of this manhua, even when using google translate. Also, the name is "after being taken as a prisoner of war [something something] the vampire queen made me her daughter". Again, reading ahead using google translate works well, surprisingly.
Also spoilers but another one of these moments, main character gets the vampire side sealed away and looses her memories and is presumed dead, and the big reveal that clues you in is that this human can wield her scythe. In the manhua it's just reduced to a pervy character recognising her demeanor once she slips, no cool reveal or anything.

Aggregator gang
Wow... chapters 256 and 257 can fuck right off with their thesis that helping impoverished people will make them dependant and ungrateful, that's some arch-conservative twaddle right there.

Users who are viewing this thread