The Bloody Merchant Empress and the Cold Husband's Forceful Doting - Ch. 114 - Repeating chicken

Double-page supporter
I'm getting a little bored of this reincarnator side-story, lol. Hope we get back into the progressing her family along story.

Thanks for the update!

I'm guessing the isekai'd chick thinks things are going thru the route of Nan Yun's previous life, hence why she mentions."I hope this life can continue" and why she asks Nan Yun who she likes.

@Shortfin Oh right, she's read the novel, hasn't she? She can be a confidant since she knows what happened originally, but her character still seems unnecessary because of all the changes that have occurred. ^^;; Unless there's something in the novel that the heroine isn't aware of?

Double-page supporter
@chonkury Was it stated that this story is based on a novel, even one that only exists within the internal fiction? I don't recall the transmigrator saying that she was familiar with the heroine's story, but I could easily have missed it.

And if that scenario is the case, this now needs the "Isekai" tag.

@rebel16 Now that you mention it, I'm not sure if Bai said she was reading the novel for this particular story or if it was a different one entirely; I just remember that she was complaining about a web novel before waking up in this setting. My bad. 😅 Does it count as an isekai if she's from the modern world and went back to the past?

Double-page supporter
@chonkury If she entered the world of a novel that was fiction to her, it would be an isekai. If she were reading a novel that was an account of or set in her world's history, it would probably be Time Travel, as it was for the MC.

---

I went back and found it. Her intro was in episode 89. She gives her background (to the reader) in 92, and phrases it as, "Just because I said a few bad sentences about a transmigration novel on Weibo." Since she seems to have some familiarity with our MC, the implication is that the story we're reading is the story she was reading, and that would actually make this an isekai for her.

@rebel16 Cool, thanks for looking that up. I figure she must be of some use to the heroine, maybe much later considering how long it takes for this story to set up its subplots. It still seems kind of random to have someone be isekai'd into this setting, though.

Fed-Kun's army
She can’t be as carefree.. that’s sad.. and surprising, I thought her revenge is finally over. What else would she need to do?

Double-page supporter
Blondie has the fox-like hairstyle as bih girl...
So now, I will call bih girl Fox Bitch and this girl Money Fox.

Users who are viewing this thread