The Bloody Merchant Empress and the Cold Husband's Forceful Doting - Ch. 30

I really am like who on earth is this concubine woman. 🤔 is her father doing this to protect them somehow? Is she threatening him?

Maybe this concubine is hypnotizing or controlling the father somehow? 🤔

Group Leader
this series is a little on the garbage side, but this girl is comparatively smart if not at least sensible and quicker to connect the dots.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, kind of weird that the decisions she made affected her father when she hasn't had direct contact with him. Unless her decisions to shed light on the refugees affected her dad's traveling, I really don't see how the change in the course of her life currently could've affected him before he returned home.

Dex-chan lover
Changing the past can have unpredictable results on the future. This woman could have something to do with the difference in the feud between the MC and the "rival" that stole her husband in the last life. Or saving that "tutor." Or catching so much attention in the capital that she didn't before. With the father acting differently and all too, there's some possibility of him being manipulated somehow by this new woman due to any of those changes or something else entirely that simply changed because of one of the changes she made. It's like dropping a bunch of stones in the water at random and trying to predict where every ripple will meet every other ripple.

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm, the mystery deepens. So I guess he isn't a total ass just somehow manipulated by that mysterious women.

Users who are viewing this thread