The Bloody Merchant Empress and the Cold Husband's Forceful Doting - Ch. 69 - Confession

@bramia naah not really. that was me when I found my ship interacting for the first time, lol. it's called imagination and it doesn't hurt people so it's fine.

Fed-Kun's army
Oof...that’s gotta hurt.. I think she already likes him but she’s scared of getting burned again by someone she loved.

@DoomArtist500 exactly, I keep thinking about how he sees a mature young girl but in reality she’s already a mother, in her past life and in her heart even if she wasn’t that old when she died in the previous life. I’m not at all surprised that she has a hard time believing and accepting teacher when her last husband and the events of her past life traumatized her so badly.

i feel bad for him but i understand why she did that. she's still not over in the past. love takes time and i know that he is genuine but she have something to do first so she can protect her happiness this time.

poor boi, seems like she still can't cure her impact for that betrayal in her previous life

Users who are viewing this thread