The Bloody Merchant Empress and the Cold Husband's Forceful Doting - Ch. 9

Ahhh! I wanna see our male lead interacting with her so bad😭❤❤❤❤ .. also i was wondering what was she gonna do about her child seems like she wishes for him to be reborn in a good family so i guess she wont go back to the other guy jist to have her son back hmm i hope her son comes back to her even if the dad is different😊😍

Fed-Kun's army
she definitely plans to have nothing to do with that emperor, i'm so glad!!! also ugh this %#$^%@???? i hope she makes her look like a fool... does she LOOK like a maid to you, you idiot??? look at how she's dressed??? oh my god she's dumb so that means the emperor must be dumber for falling for her ploys.

thanks for the update~~

The woman is blind to think a woman with fancy clothes is a servant.
Like, come on~~~~~~ It's obvious MC is from a fortunate family, her way of dressing shows it, but the villain need to be dumb :<

For the people going on about "oh she's a fool because she thinks someone in fancy clothes is a maid", read the end of the last chapter.

MC is specifically wearing 'simple' clothes, probably deliberately in order to cause this situation - she knew she'd run into that other woman at this time.

So did she change her mind and go see that bi... I mean... grumpy woman?

@Strowy: ok, but her hair ornaments are more elaborate than the servants'. Shouldn't that count? 🤔

@Pocky8 Yeah, I was about to say the hairstyle and ornaments should be different than a maid. @Strowy I think even her simple clothes have a different quality or fabric type to a maid daily clothes. It should be obvious. But maybe the snobby girl is the type that goes to a store and asks for the most expensive one but doesn't understand why it is expensive.

Years later she shall have a son who one day tells her he had a dream about being called Cher and the evil black haired emperor father killed him.

Fed-Kun's army
@MrFunplace yeah I was thinking the same. No matter how simple she dresses, the materials would still be of better quality. It would be different if she had asked to be dressed in her maid's clothes. But you could be right, the dumb girl probably doesn't understand what makes something of quality value.

@UniYuki Aww that would be a sweet reunion with her son.

the antagonist girl actually looks good like this but later she puts on those tacky outfits?? lol

=========

@Stuwbin yes, it's facing the left so it's the Sauwastika. Used in Hinduism and Buddhism since long ago. A symbol of health, life, peace and prosperity. They carve those on buddha statues' feet/chest or draw them on a temple's exterior.

Users who are viewing this thread