The Bloody Merchant Empress and the Cold Husband's Forceful Doting - Ch. 99 - Master

Fed-Kun's army
well im confused... does he really have sisters? if so, are they dead? is the dark skinned... "girl" really a girl, or is she also a guy? or does she have a guy version of her that is disquised as her...

Is she a double agent? a Triple agent? a Double Triple agent hold the mayo!

Wah?!
So she’s on the princes side but not really and there are 2 different assassination attempts on the prince’s life? Wildin out here

I honestly dont know how we got in this situation. We are having dinner with this person we met on the streets. Now his ‘sisters’ want to kill mc too. Mc be Like bro chill idk who u r guys and we met like for 5 mins. and how come this prince ‘hired’ (well this what it seems to be since at the beginning he instructed them to act nice?) ‘sisters’ that ended up to be assassins for him. Like that was messed up. Why the sisters tho in the first place lol

Im thinking how can this connect to the main plot. But i believe this will all make sense soon!! I miss/want to see more revenge plotting and scheming of the mc sooon.

From what I gather is jiu has always been on that prince side. She was to make sure Nan got off the boat safe but nan didnt trust her and stab her to make sure she wasn't going to follow and hurt her that my guess also why she lied about her real identity. As for his "Sister's" my guess is they were family just trying to kil him since hes probably next in line to throne. Idk this is all speculation.

SGR

Double-page supporter
This chapter is full of reveals. Some fairly obvious, some surprising, some traps... Of course this means that main plot is going nowhere and we now somehow should be invested in this set of randos that have suddenly taken over the stage. Well I am invested in the dark one, but I know she won't take the plot further...

...so except for tattooed chocomilk, all the other "sisters" were traps?!

Double-page supporter
@mcruz Yeah, the story has gotten way off track recently. I hope it goes back soon.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation
Can't wait to see how this relates to the main story, it's not like she did anything here but meet this guy and almost kill someone. It could be seen as a way to owe her something since she almost died at his dinner party but that could have been established when his monkey stole her wallet and he came to apologize.

how does this make any sense
so the other performers were assassins but one was also a guard but she thought the mc was with the assassins so was going to kill her?
but the prince was the one to organize the meal so why would the mc be with the assassins?
there isnt about to be some face changing race or something introduced is there?
is this going full high fantasy now?

What, even? The author is throwing crap against the wall now and seeing what sticks...

Damnn this is all so confusing

Also, all those assasins are men?! Lmao didn’t see that coming that’s for sure

Users who are viewing this thread