The Bloody Merchant Empress and the Cold Husband's Forceful Doting

Fed-Kun's army
I wish stories like this would just go with straight reincarnation rather than the whole turning back time trope, it is so anti-climactic for the mc to vow revenge for things that hasn't even happened yet, and arguably won't even happen anymore.

I was expecting her to use something she learned from her future or a wit forged through experience to cut down the aggressor, but instead the MC resorted to playground intimidation.

Welp. Okay.

Is the novel this is adapted from translated? If so, can anybody give me a link?

mrf

I need a milk that first ch..... Ok

Ah buddha. wait reincarnation turn back in time after death this is not really a turn back in time but a pararrel world where one died on the other time line and merged with the neighbours time line.
Nope I'm stating nonsense sorry if i offend you but it will be cool tho.

Aggregator gang
The story is fine but the chapters are short, the credit pages taking up half the releases. With the chapters so short, why is the update speed so slow? It should be pretty easy to catch up to the source material if the translator wanted...

I'm not meaning to sound ungrateful. I do appreciate the hard work being put into this. It's just painful to read with the releases being so small.

Fed-Kun's army
I am glad that I picked this up!
Thank you for the update!

P.s: this is a Chinese manhwa so it's normally short for every single chapter. Have patience and let the translator team do their work. Geez.

Thanks for the chapters!
26 chapters in and there's still no trace of the "Bloody Merchant Empress"...

I might be wrong. However, I have read a lot of Chinese history based manga, but I never heard a story where a merchant family marry more then one wife. I thought only the emperor and noble families can have a Harlem (number of wifes is based on rank of the family). Sure a merchant head could have a side chick, but to marry another wife without a noble title should be impossible, since the merchant’s family is still a Commoner.

I really appreciate the scanlation, but god damn it, Chinese manga are just a bunch of overused tropes mashed together... Though I guess it's a lot like all those isekais

She did it all for the nooky.
For the nooky.
So you can take that cookie, and shove it up your ---

She is really such elegant lady....

Well, my blood boil over the villainess. They are too ridiculous... Always jealous and has zero sense whatsoever.

Revenge story, but mc is doing nothing at all except good deeds. Pretty sure killing people with kindness doesn't work as well as my parents claim it does.

Users who are viewing this thread