The Bloody Merchant Empress and the Cold Husband's Forceful Doting

Group Leader
We are aware this has already been translated but due to questionable quality because our team is very passionate about this project, we will continue it. Hope everyone will continue supporting us!

Thank you so much for bringing another transmigration face slapping story to us😊😊

Supporter
Thanks for your work, can't wait to see the next chapter.

But... Where can I find the novel version (in english?) 😢 I only found maaany post of this chapter... 😣

Group Leader
@Tesla There is no english translated version of the novel, only the chinese raws. Perhaps someone could suggest this on novelupdates to be picked up :)

@Tesla
@ShadowMadness

This is very similar to 'Rebirth of the Malicious Empress of Military Lineage'. And what's great is that the novel is translated in English and even completed!! I recommend binge reading! :D Trust me, it won't disappoint you. The only thing you'll have to deal with is the Author's constant praising of the male lead's handsomeness. It's to the point of wanting to pound your head on a table. -_-

Double-page supporter
Honestly, with her past memories there should be no way in hell for her to forgive, let alone love him:

[ul]Pretty much starved them (The child, herself, maybe the maid) in the Cold palace
Had her friend/maid beaten to death.
Arranged her execution
but biggest reason should be that they* killed her child(, and shoved that fact into her face) [/ul]

*Schemer and the leeching emperor

So I actually read another translation of to like 60 -something.
Gotta say I like this translation way better because of the proper grammar.
Translating chinese to english seems like a real hassle and these translators are wonderful people for making it make sense.

@UniYuki I agree, finally a group that knows "how to english" the story finally makes sense
if someone wants to translate something to a certain languange they should make sure to have a few people that at least understand some basic grammar rules

@Mangareader definitely agree with you, there is no way in hell she could forgive that guy EVER, even though he hasnt done that to her in her new life, his personality is still the same, right? i have high hopes for our young miss and wish for a sweet painful revenge (i like making people suffer a lot)

i said nothing

Manga kakalot 80+ chapter avalable go and search

And you’re welcome 😇

Users who are viewing this thread