The Blue Eye of Horus: The Story of a Queen Dressed as a Man - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - The lion's cry

Dex-chan lover
I like this manga but wish the author were a bit less interested in Thutmose III. I get that his story and Hatshepsut's are inseparable, but so far, he just isn't a very interesting character.

Group Leader
I like this manga but wish the author were a bit less interested in Thutmose III. I get that his story and Hatshepsut's are inseparable, but so far, he just isn't a very interesting character.
I don't agree, Thutmose III is a pretty interesting character, for a kid at least. Anyway, just wait and see
there will come worse characters, I can assure you that (especially one, who will serve basically no purpouse whatsoever...)

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the update! This series always has me on the edge of my seat. There's quite a bit of timeskips and with them, sometimes character motivations change, or start to reveal themselves in unexpected ways. It really gives you a sense of the political dangers that they had to navigate even at an early age.

Users who are viewing this thread