The Boutique at 97th Sheldon Street - Ch. 2

could the male lead be also transported here from the real world, i wonder. i also absolutely love her new character design

Was she dumped in someone's body??
Glad that she clarified her name but it seems like the ml already knows her

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update ❤️

Kinda sucks she didn't even get inventory, but that other guy can teleport 😂 she's playing on hardcore mode

Is it just me or that the male lead looks like the brother from lady baby lmaoo

@Lo0py oh my, hello. it's you again. and to answer your question, no, i believe she possessed her game character. "teishi" was her username.

Aggregator gang
Hi again @meijune! Thank you for clarifying it. So I'm guessing that the ML is also playing a game.

Uh idk how the ml knows her character or even what the ml actually is but I already like him. Is that bad...?

I really like the art style it looks like an actual picture book... they're all so cute- i can't

Dex-chan lover
Why is she such a bitch, all he did was mix up her name and give her good directions?!?! He was even nice, not like an arrogant ML!

@johnpoop2529 She's in a place she doesn't know where she's surrounded by strangers, including him. When you're that vulnerable it makes sense to be suspicious of everyone; being polite wouldn't have done her any good if he'd turned out to be malicious and hurt/misled her. She's just lucky he helped her out instead.

Users who are viewing this thread