The Boxer - Ch. 16 - Sinner (1)

Fed-Kun's army
ngl, this is one of the few mangas/manhwas where i actually feel sorry for the opponents lol.

Gonna feel bad for a lot of the opponents.
Except for white bakugo. He had it coming.

Dex-chan lover
If he does this to a solid, honourable boxer I'll feel bad. This guy is getting back what he dished out.

I’m kinda enjoying this. Despite Yu being the MC, Taker’s acting like a real MC himself.

It must be the constant focus on the opponents perspective in this manhwa makin it work like this.

It gives the similar vibe of a boring, OP MC that just throttles cocky opponents, but at the same it’s completely different.

Double-page supporter
Damn, this is making me feel bad for john... yu is just too op at this point
I want to know what he has been through to make him like this

i don't think yu'll actually go as far as permanently injuring him,as he's not at all as mindless as he comes off as from his face, he's just outwardly emotionless and unreadable is all, so characters are maybe jumping to conclusions about his true intentions,
it's really curious as to why he's still going this far for boxing though,
it's maybe just related to the glowing guy from his dreams.

someone early on said after reading the series that he's like the one-punch man of boxing, just from the feeling he gives off, and i really have to agree,
i really like his character design, and the bakugou look-alike's design too.

yeah, he is intenionally not giving him the death blow. he prolly just gonna make him give up instead of seriously injuring him

You know what’s funny you’re are still ahead of WEBTOON...😢 pls comeback

Users who are viewing this thread