The Boxer

Double-page supporter
This is good! Do support the artist/author by reading the chapters at webtoons! Or just skimming past through if you've already read them. Link is on the title page!

Group Leader
We will be dropping The Boxer since there is an Official English Version on LINE. This is our second time doing this, but yes, we are dropping this for real so please do not pester us to pick it up. Please do stick around for our future projects since we do have a good eye when it comes to picking up webtoons ',:) You are also welcome to suggest any series that you want to be scanlated as well. It has been a fun ride with y'all.

Link to Discord server:
https://discord.gg/FzD4kND

@Hyaxinth Thank you for your efforts!! I hope readers are more understanding to be patient for a while and support the author thru webtoons

I read a bit far ahead and
I feel sorry for his enemies, like for real, seriously, and literally!
Lol this is so fuckin good man

Group Leader
@Hyaxinth Are any of you guys fan of this specific author by any chance? I'm working on one of his older series and could really use a translator :)

Well this sucks. I dont read the "official" cause its 6 chapters behind. If they translate 1 chapter a week, we are 1 and a half month behind. thats a long ass time.

I hope no group puts up more chapters because we can read it on webtoons for free and legally!

if you don't want to read fan translations just don't read them? nobody is forcing you @ubelly

Fed-Kun's army
Well, its sad that every chapter got deleted, but at least the official translation is not that far behind, i'll just wait a couple of weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread