The Boxer

Ayo, if you want to actually support the author and read a hq version, this is being released for free weekly on WEBTOON. I think the free releases are up to chapter 22 now, so hop on and like all the chapters. It supports the creator!

sorry conrad but never translate this series again pls. I enjoy this way too much for it to be ruined like that. As others said its up on webtoon

Double-page supporter
All the chapters down by unknown are honestly worse than mtl.

wow, It's about to reach ch. 50 and still we are on 20.

First time seeing a manhwa like this get underlooked too much.

Just go to webtoon app and read there. 1 chapter every 3 days. Right now you can read till ch 32 for free.

Group Leader
rip okay welp guess i'll wait for the official to update :/

I've never dropped a series because of the bubbles before so congrats, the only thing
you managed

This series is fantastic. The latest chapter (59 - An Eye for an Eye) had me shaking after reading it. That last punch was soooooooooooooooooooooo gratifying.

Aggregator gang
I had wanted to see more of Yu’s life, more of J and catharsis abt that shitty old man K, but I’m satisfied. I’m happy Yu and Ryu and Jay could all have satisfying ends. Knowing that
came back was really a weight off my chest. Overall an excellent series to read from start to finish. Wish I’d seen Yamaguchi in the epilogue though!

Users who are viewing this thread