The Boy in the All-Girls School

What is being updated when there like fucking 209 CH missing what are they doing right now no one's going to read what you're updating now cuz nobody can even go past chapter 11 the Gap is so big it's like chapter 11 to after 300 something

It sucks to cuz it seems kind of good with some alright characters

@Blurzz instead of complaining in the comments go to an aggregator site since they have it there most of the time.

EDIT: Just realized this is officially licensed and you can view it on the official English website. That's probably why no one bothers to upload here.

VIP
@undyvng @Blurzz

yes, it's officially licensed, but the translations are very broken + it's only updated to ch 400 or so, which is one of the reasons why i wanted to work on this series. we're also working our way backwards from the newest chapter because I thought people would be more interested in them, but if you have any better suggestions let me know!

The official English source has the missing chapters, but the translation is barely readable at times. And to go past ch20 it wanted me to download an app. Not that this was worth my time to read 20 chapters, there is nothing that one can laugh at in here. But I'm not downloading an app for any single comic regardless

@rikuwu youre doing a wonderful job! Keep at it in your own pace :D
Thankful at least on my end over here ^.^

P.s ty as well @degald545 for bringing the missing ch's inbetween 340~+

Finished reading all the chapters, but what is this? I'm disappointed.
It's been 473 chapters but the main plot hasn't been finished yet, and then it got axed just like that?
Author dragged on and on about MC's relationship, it's like a bad copy of Nisekoi. At least Nisekoi has a proper ending (although it does leave a bad taste), but this one isn't.

Don't waste your time reading this, else you got hooked and then frustrated by the unfinished story.

I'll give 8/10 for the story so far, but the lack of the continuation made me rate this 3/10 for the manhua.

There isn't even a novel that this manhua is based on, so I could never know the story even if I want to.

Users who are viewing this thread