The Breaker - New Waves

Power Uploader
i'm pretty sure there were a bunch of chapters for this series that had the A-Team watermarks all over it because other scrapers were ripping off their stuff

Power Uploader
also kinda hope a little that they don't claim their group because they say on a lot of their chapters that they don't allow re-hosting.

The author recently made a blog post saying they're gonna try to wrap up Trinity Wonder this year and get started on season 3 of The Breaker. So its on the horizon now.

Thank you @Dybia, i just finished both of seasons in just 4 days! That's how much i loved it. What's worse i didn't even expect of me to finish it and was wondering will 3rd season ever come out. So yea u really made my day. Thank you once again!

kinda sucks the authors are pushing Jinie so much. Sosul is my favorite but when Shiwoon promised Elder Kwon to watch over Jinie that was pretty much a guarantee they would be the final couple. As far as tsunderes go Jinie is at the very top of tolerable ones and her tsundere basically disappears after a while but I actually more hate the main girl having red hair all the time trope thats in so many manga. if this does have an open end romantically i will be pretty disappointed in the authors, its never been a literary masterpiece but its a damn amazing story with 3 great possible romances and tons of things that need resolved so hopefully the third part delivers.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure why people keep praising this, for me part 1 was better and this sequel wasn't good. MC is generic battle shounen goody two shoes who didn't change at all since the prequel and even wants to save a guy who bullied him to a point where he wanted to commit suicide, and half of this felt like a replay of part 1 with him getting his powers back and the most annoying thing is that the whole part 1 was about him mastering ki and half of this is him being helpless once again, getting dicked down by everyone and doing the same shit he did in the prequel. The new characters are so depth-less and annoying, this felt more like a money grab. But hey, everyone has different tastes.

Fuck the A-Team, god they are obnoxious in the later chapters. There isn't even a clear way to support them and their website is cancer, a pop up scam site.

clearly something change over the years.

Dex-chan lover
apparently part 3 would be coming sometime near the end of the year.

I think the one thing I really hated about this manhwa is that it didn't deliver on the New Waves. It was foreshadowed that there are a lot of young up and coming martial artists and we did see SOME like Smiling Blade but nothing really manifested until they just kinda randomly showed up at the end because they didn't want to sit on their hands when bombs are about to go off. Felt like the author wanted to do more with that but then stopped for whatever reason, kinda sucks because it kinda got boring just seeing Shioon go through the same fights for the 5th time.

Someone suggested this might finally be continued after Trinity Wonder is completed but I don't see that happening. Author and artist just started a new work, Promised Orchid which seemed ok... but I just want breaker finished (even if I know it'll suck).

It's a sequel. I personally enjoyed it. Not nearly as good as part 1, but I enjoyed it all the same. I would like to see where they take part 3, but I would not be surprised if It didn't come out till 2020 or later.

Users who are viewing this thread