The Brother and Sister's Girl

Yeah so I've read the raws and oh boy.. I'm just gonna say don't put too much hope into this one.

Group Leader
@Shoko0505 there’s barely any yuri in it which people can say it’s ‘yuri bait’ LOL idk if I’ll keep translating cause I just looked thru the raws

I love the translator's work but this seems like yuri bait, no assumptions tho ill keep readin and see myself

fingers crossed on not being bait, all the good yuri manga keep getting dropped/forgotten 😭 Need some amnesia in my life to enjoy the few yuri gems we have at max again 💀

are they really rivals if the brother is fucking the blonde girl she likes
ahh i hope this ends up being something good let’s see what the sister will do

i was curious if this yuri or not and bought the last chapter ...
Yes, don't waste your time, she don't end with her

It has Yuri but the whole story makes you want to punch a wall and forget all about it

The blonde is a really piece of shit, narcissistic, selfish, manipulative and a bit psycho.
She sleeps with both brother and sister (and apparently fools around a with other girls before meeting the MC) and they break up and you can tell the blonde didn't really love the MC.
So not a happy ending at all.

@croixgolden thanks for letting us know, the story seems like a waste if they don’t even end together or even have a happy ending

@Bolsilludo oh god thanks for the info yeah im gonna definitely drop this. that’s the worst ending ever on GOD LMAO

so basically its the pet of the villainess except much darker...thank you for saving my soul before i read this 😇

Users who are viewing this thread