The Café Terrace and Its Goddesses - Ch. 103 - To Shiragiku’s Family Home!

I should've learn by now whenever Ami acts all serious, there's punchline coming. So why am I never saw it coming...
Goddamnit Seo
I thought it was Ami going to be jealous
But jokes on me, she wasn't hungry for a reason 😂

Dex-chan lover
so they dropping this or what? last page didnt really made it clear if they are and when they are

still someone will probably rip the scans from the new app and upload them somewhere, but i doubt translation is gonna be at this good a level, so its a shame

Double-page supporter
wait is this the end of tl for this from this group? I really hope not, these were some quality ass scans

Dex-chan lover
that last page was a banger

also scanlators pls dont tell me you're dropping this, with the credits page and all? amagami scans pulled the same thing and i'm legitimately worried some of the biggest bangers on my reading list are gonna get stuffed because sentai daishakku's SL's inspired the others to stop too

Double-page supporter
already has been licensed. They are planning to stop working on the series as they are thinking it's likely that Kodansha's US exclusive app will be doing simul releases for the series from now on
That app is not available for everyone, so please don't drop the series :qq:

Well, I guess we're going back to the VC ridden jungle of aggregator sites.

Dex-chan lover
already has been licensed. They are planning to stop working on the series as they are thinking it's likely that Kodansha's US exclusive app will be doing simul releases for the series from now on
B-but what about those of us who do not live in the US??

tarnation....

Double-page supporter
Welp, there's no way I can afford to move there...nor can i afford physical copies
Yeah and physically copies in my region are highly costly and I am a student to begin with so no cash ugh hope this k manga rots in hell and I don't think this k manga will even last for a year

Users who are viewing this thread