The Café Terrace and Its Goddesses - Vol. 11 Ch. 103 - To Shiragiku’s Family Home!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the scans! Seeing the comments page made me scared you’re dropping this like (likely) ranger reject for a second

Dex-chan lover
I spent time skimming the previous pages to see what got her drunk but noticed it was the wipes at the last panel. Whelp let's hope her dad or even mom don't share this habit. Thanks for translating this until this point (that is if K Manga App not picking this up) & hope you guys find a new project to work on.

Fed-Kun's army
I love her design, but I'm specially weak to her long hair.
On a side note, the expression of her feelings did feel heavy, since I've been reading this as a comedy manga and trying not to think of the reason I don't like harem in a modern world setting.

Dex-chan lover
finally we get to see another grandma or whatever happened to the childhood friend trope kek

Dex-chan lover
If Shiragiku somehow ended up with him, this conversation could happen...

Hayato & Shiragiku child: Grandpa, how did your first meeting with father panned out?
Kenyuu: They rang the bell & I opened the door only to see your mother groping your father's nipples...

Dex-chan lover
I should've learn by now whenever Ami acts all serious, there's punchline coming. So why am I never saw it coming...
Goddamnit Seo

Users who are viewing this thread