The Café Terrace and Its Goddesses - Vol. 12 Ch. 114 - Overflowing Feelings

Aggregator gang
Remember only one of the 5 original girls will eventually have a kid with Hayato. Chapter 27 takes place in the future where Hayato has a daughter and she looks at a picture and says her mom is in the picture. It's the picture of the 5 girls in the ocean.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure he already told Rei that it's not that he wouldn't consider it, just that he's not considering it now.

Quick Edit: I mistranslated "Would you go out with me?" as "Would you go on a date with me?" Currently working on Ch. 115 and realised my mistake. It should be fixed now
Thank you. But I believe we are missing chapters 116, 117, and 118. I believe 119 just released today as well.

Dex-chan lover
Well, considering the flash-forward with his daughter, i'd say with 99% certainty that Hayato won't get together with Rei.

Also, Girls, please let the poor guy fish in peace lol

Group Leader
At this point Hekiru is stating the obvious to the readers. She's the side character in shonen manga who explains every single little details when the main character is fighting.

The jokes are fine and all but I really liked this manga when it was more about the cafe.

Dex-chan lover
I'm having a hard time trying to keep tabs on who fell for him, who kissed him and who confessed to him o_O can somebody make a chart pls?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you. But I believe we are missing chapters 116, 117, and 118. I believe 119 just released today as well.
I'm well aware that those chapters are out. I just haven't had time to stay up to date as I've gotten quite busy irl. Honestly, I'd prefer if someone who can TL JP->EN directly and keep up with the raws picked up this series. I only decided to TL this manga because I was annoyed that kmanga wasn't accessible to those of us in Australia.

That being said, I'll keep working on this series as long as no one else picks it up. At the very least, I hope that you find my efforts to be serviceable, even if behind schedule.

Dex-chan lover
We know he's gonna choose Ouka, who's author tryna fool?

Dex-chan lover
I'm well aware that those chapters are out. I just haven't had time to stay up to date as I've gotten quite busy irl. Honestly, I'd prefer if someone who can TL JP->EN directly and keep up with the raws picked up this series. I only decided to TL this manga because I was annoyed that kmanga wasn't accessible to those of us in Australia.

That being said, I'll keep working on this series as long as no one else picks it up. At the very least, I hope that you find my efforts to be serviceable, even if behind schedule.
take your time brother! you can't rush perfection, and I'd rather have quality releases as long as your schedule can take it :salute:

Users who are viewing this thread