The Café Terrace and Its Goddesses - Vol. 12 Ch. 115 - The Rules for Declaring Your Love

Dex-chan lover
what is this scam operation i am bearing witness to in the last pages? rei is telling hayato to come back for dinner but rei is also buried in the sand?! give me answers!!!!

Group Leader
The girls be like:
4SuBaat.png

But hey, she's still got some chances to confess again. He did say he'll be willing to go out with her. Maybe, the timing wasn't right.

Dex-chan lover
Will he keep turning down girls one by one and the last one to confess becomes the winner? It will be a fun battle royale then. 😶😶
Though I know best girl Akane will win eventually.

Dawg I hope akane gets the dub, but ima stull read it either way...

Dex-chan lover
Will he keep turning down girls one by one and the last one to confess becomes the winner? It will be a fun battle royale then. 😶😶
Going by this logic then it's going to be Ami. We knew the winner is going to be one of the original 5 because of chapter 27 and Ami is the only person out of them who haven't told Hayato she's interested in him romantically.

Dex-chan lover
oh man imagine if this drags out and he accepts rei's feelings a few years down the line. what a twist it would be on this genre

Dex-chan lover
May the girl with the biggest BOOBS prevail
(I have no idea who she might be so I hope we'll get a body measurement chapter SOON)

Dex-chan lover
It's unironically more common than you think in harem manga stories.

It's a long running trend that harem manga authors have a tendency to accidentally spoil who the winner is gonna be, simply by the order of the girl's arcs.

Pay attention to whoever the author is NOT giving a focus arc to even after other girls have had their time to shine.

There is a high chance she is being saved for last as the winner.

Users who are viewing this thread