The Café Terrace and Its Goddesses - Vol. 12 Ch. 115 - The Rules for Declaring Your Love

Aggregator gang
what is this scam operation i am bearing witness to in the last pages? rei is telling hayato to come back for dinner but rei is also buried in the sand?! give me answers!!!!
Hope you aren't serious but the one in the sand is Ami.

Aggregator gang
oh man imagine if this drags out and he accepts rei's feelings a few years down the line. what a twist it would be on this genre
Well, in an earlier chapter it starts in the future where Hayato has a daughter and she shows a picture of the first 5 and asks about her mom in the picture.

While I’m not going to say that she’s winning, I don’t think she’s as much out of the running as a lot of you are saying. She’s gotten a lot more development in recent chapters than the other girls so I still think she’s a very strong dark horse to come out ahead.

Dex-chan lover
My respect for Hayato went up.

He gave an answer to the girl who wanted it and didn't beat around the bush when giving it.

Fed-Kun's army
Ami is going to win, confirmed.
Well if Rei is correct and he really does have someone in mind, then Ami is the prime candidate. She's the only one left that he was actively interacting with before the confessions started that, who hasn't confessed, or shown romantic interest at all, yet.

Also from a more meta perspective, Ami's been the dark horse for too long. At this point she's so far behind that it wouldn't be any fun if she doesn't suddenly steal the lead.

Dex-chan lover
It's unironically more common than you think in harem manga stories.

It's a long running trend that harem manga authors have a tendency to accidentally spoil who the winner is gonna be, simply by the order of the girl's arcs.

Pay attention to whoever the author is NOT giving a focus arc to even after other girls have had their time to shine.

There is a high chance she is being saved for last as the winner.
Yeah...I learned that from the Quintuplets. Who's gonna thought the one who often goofing around were actually the winner? 😅

Dex-chan lover
Honesty, understanding, and no wishy-washiness? Clarity of communication and emotional maturity? In my harem manga?? What is this???

Dex-chan lover

It's a long running trend that harem manga authors have a tendency to accidentally spoil who the winner is gonna be, simply by the order of the girl's arcs.

Pay attention to whoever the author is NOT giving a focus arc to even after other girls have had their time to shine.

Here comes the dark horse win then.

Dex-chan lover

which is why all these old mid 2000s style harem romcoms are shit, i dont even know why the mangaka decided to emulate the older version of the trend with the one by one rejections and the one true pairing shit.. why even make a harem manga if you don't have the balls to take it to the end.

this is why shit like hyakkano are shitting on all these old types. somehow harem mangaka figured out that degenerate weebs like the genre but weren't able to figure out the fact that they're loved for the multiple love interests, not for the rejection arcs and the first girl/last girl wins bs.

Users who are viewing this thread