The Café Terrace and Its Goddesses - Vol. 12 Ch. 112 - Tour Guides

We got so many girls in the harem it's getting unstable af, almost like a Uranium 235 atom. Not complaining though, bring more 👀😈
We got so many girls we need a separate character to remind readers who's where in this mess. Not complaining though, just don't bring more or the dude will die.

Dex-chan lover
Hayato's gonna die at this rate.
And considering the author's history, it's hard to even consider it a joke.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly seeing Hayato flying reminds me of the ending of Beverly Hills Ninja

Dex-chan lover
Ami has been groped so many times by this point I dare say she is in the lead and will be the dark horse winner by the end. If ending up with the MC is to be considered winning anyways. :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
I love Akane, but would love to see him ending with the glasses sister for the lulz

Supporter
Ami has been groped so many times by this point I dare say she is in the lead and will be the dark horse winner by the end. If ending up with the MC is to be considered winning anyways. :meguusmug:
One of these days, the whole "romance" thing is finally gonna click in her head and she'll go straight to the winners' circle.

Dex-chan lover
Hekiru is really like Seo Kouji's female representative in this manga :LOL:
Like he's trying to stir up the fanbase so that like a raffle draw, the popularity votes can be further jumbled and hopefully create different results (I think Akane is still #1 right now).

And hey, that part where Hayato fell off made me LOL

Users who are viewing this thread