The Careful Empress - Ch. 1

Korean pronouns and gender identifiers are kind of non-existent in the the hangul language so I actually think the Knight is a woman? Probably a mistranslation

Dex-chan lover
I thought the knight was a woman. And the dragon was a woman as well...and thought she was just pertaining to be her friend and not with romantic relationship.

Yo that first tail wag got to me ah my kokoro can't take this...

Ah then the reincarnation took place alrighty then, didn't turn Knight-kun into a friend but a dad we'll see how this goes.

Why did the first chapter have to do me like this, I can’t when animals just wan friends 🥺🥺🥺

People, the knight is a woman. And the dragon reincarnated as her daughter. There were no feelings of love but only asking for reciprocity of friendship.

Dex-chan lover
kinda a silly beginning but whatever. wonder why the dragon called the female knight a "he", mistranslation?

The knight slaughtered all her fellow dragons and she wants to become "his" friend? Is the white dragon insane?

What the fuck is wrong with Koreans..... the male lead is always someone who has murdered/raped/ or assaulted her
this time she likes someone who enacted genocides against all her species...are you fucking serious ? Do Koreans hate woman so much that mass genocide is still acceptable as a romance partner ?

Is it just me or the knight was a female at first? like, he had breasts before? this is confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread