The Careful Empress - Ch. 10

Group Leader
Don't worry, its not you unless you do something similiar to what trash did <3

Ugh.. is that his way of showing affection?? celebrating the day she entered the palace 🙄🙄🙄

My dumbass read the don't reupload to instagram as part of the comic and got confused why'd the old lady say something like that XD

Dex-chan lover
An update already?! Thank you so much <3 and, yea, I'm uncomfortable with the plan. Especially if she might actually be forced to sleep with him (overpowered or so...). Disgusting. I hate the bastard emperor. I wish it'd explain more why he is the way he is though. But, she better not end up with him by the end or I'll hate the writer.

Ya know even that chef is sketchy.. I don't trust him or that emperor.

Also I guess since she lived her entire life as a dragon and most of the time dragons are arrogant and have high pride but there's a difference if you're not using your brain...

These are my theories:

1. Chef is a hidden sleaze. Mir might be swayed by this little shithead.
2. SOB emperor must have been immortal. He probably wishes for Mir to kill him. I’m not going to be shocked if he’s actually a dragon himself. His abilities are wayyy too much for a human.

Dex-chan lover
No. Fuck that blond woman. THERE IS NO CHANCE IN HELL THAT SHIT WILL WORK, you f'n tool.

NGL i'm confused with the plot of the story... it feels pretty... empty? The storyline and everything that built up to it.. it's like having this frustration that goes nowhere

@taemint93 same like I don't like any of the main leads. there's no development or characterization. nothing to get attached to. it's not very solid with the plot either. wtf will happen after she kills him. what then. we also have no fucking idea about the emperor himself. it's just a hot mess. everything is so rushed.

Is there a discord server for this? If not, could someone make one? Honestly I just want to be notified when there’s a update 🥺👉👈

Tbh, I'm not even particularly interested in this fucking mess anymore like what the fuck are these characters even. No hate to the translators thank you for your effort, it's not your fault this work is so goddamn unappealing but I'm dropping this.

I m so fkn confused. He needs someone to weild the sword, so he kills the knight that's already proven to be worthy of wielding the sword just to gamble on a child that may or may not be worthy in the future.

Not to mention he kills the parents despite having promised them that Mir can live with them until she turns 16 "because I can't wait that long!" But has to wait until she's 20 to marry her anyway.

Here's an idea, instead of making her hate you and then spend years trying to make her happy and grow up well, why not just LEAVE HER BE. None of this makes sense, literally none of it.
She would've been happy and grow up well with her family, and I'm pretty sure she'd still kill you if you asked her to. Fk man

Users who are viewing this thread