The Careful Empress - Ch. 3

Aggregator gang
I'm intrigued, but so saaaad! What the heck!? That emperor is awful!!! He BETTER not be the ML. He's too old and I really don't foresee being able to forgive him.
He's not on the cover so I have hope, but GAAAAHHHHHHH!!! All she wanted was a family/friends and the moment she had it, they were murdered in cold blood 😭😭😭
What's going to happen next? She'll come to like her tutor and he'll (she'll?) be killed too!??

Double-page supporter
@icarushector I was thinking that too, the goddess is the biggest troll in this story. The Emperor wanted her to be queen, before she even woke from that coma/reincarnated so the goddess knew that the tyrant was after her from the start.

What the heck is up with this douche? Hope he gets his ass kicked soon because I'm not sure if I'd live till that day to be honest. Rising my blood pressure like no tomorrow, such an infuriating existence this lil shit.

Dex-chan lover
@Moonie-light He can't use the super special magic sword because he's an evil shit and the sword will do something if wielded with improper motivation. Probably as a government tool thing he needs it to make his empire the best, but the Knight was only going to use it on the dragons because that was a big picture problem for humanity. If he had followed the plan, Mir would have grown up to be that pure-hearted swordmaiden, but now he's fucked up the plan because he's a child who can't wait to eat his damn marshmallow.

Wth it happens so fast. I don’t even have enough time to hate the emperor before i even have to hate him more. Like after all those killings, yep bridal lesson yippe! HAHHAHSHA this series is giving me heart fluctuations every chapter 😂 im really interested where we are going in this.

Really hoping that the shitty emperor will not have romantic shiz with FL (tho description said the dragon became the tyrant’s wife). The brown hair guy in the cover better show up soon too 😂

....... is the ml really the fucker who killed mcs first ever parents including a knight who was her only friend in her past life.... how the fuck do you fall in love with the guy who killed your mfing parents. now thats messed up lol .. fucking old pedo man die of old age you bastard!

Fed-Kun's army
Fun premise but poor pacing and execution and honestly, subpar characterization.

Supporter
I get that there's a romance tag, but I don't think that means there is a male lead, or that they have been revealed yet.
I'm 100% sure you are supposed to hate everyone at the castle so far, except maybe the empress (she seems a bit like a prisoner).

Since they apparently need her alive I would tell them all to go fuck themselves and their rules.

They all suck I wouldn't just wait around for revenge I would make them regret letting me live

My only ray of hope is that the reahead isn’t the dude on the cover. PLS DONT LET HIM BE THE MALE LEAD. No one should fall for a man who murdered their parents.

Users who are viewing this thread