The Careful Empress - Ch. 3

I agree that this one seems like a Chinese manhua not Korean manhua. The pacing is not good the reaction of the characters should not be like this. It looks comedy more than dark fantasy

uhh.. I thought the ML is the brunette in the cover? but I think it's the pedo emperor, cuz in manhwas or mangas the first man to appear is always the ML.

Dex-chan lover
I hate the emperor already. I want to kill him with my own two hands. 👺I hope he dies soon. Painfully. Very painfully. 😡😡

I hope Mir slaughters him. 👿

Fed-Kun's army
*Mc stabs herself* Good end achieved

Pos emperor is now unable to use the knight’s sword and mc will probably reunite with her family in the afterlife or something as it’s a fantasy world

i- if he ends up being the ml and she falls in love w him im out. shits whack i aint into this shit

Errrrmmm... idk man... this story is just all over the place. I’m mad but somehow that seems disconnected with Mir’s anger, maybe because I never really bought the bond the author tried to present. And what’s the point of the weird spooky cape just to have a reveal of this rando? I don’t get it.

Dex-chan lover
Ill chuck the author into hell myself if emperor turns into any semblance of a love interest

Users who are viewing this thread