The Careful Empress - Ch. 4

all of that is so sus , he’s only learning about children to either brainwash her or manipulate her bc she’s a “young child” what a load of bs, even the queen who is the driver behind it all.

thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Wow. What a jerk of an emperor.
ALSO It seems the ML is the blonde on the cover lol
Many thanks

Do you think they're hired as playmates? It's just... it's their first time and their profession comes through so they're being clumsy? I can totally imagine that.

Fed-Kun's army
@Banana-Cream For you to be able to change your mind about him simply because he's "cute" is rather refreshing...

I swear though, if it gets to the point where the FL is seeing that shitty emperor in a romantic way outside of it being a "ploy" (so she can use that when she kills him)... I'm definitely dropping this. I could MAYBE understand a FL getting killed by the ML from the choices she made and then reincarnates back to when she was a child/younger and so she grows up differently to avoid that "death-end" and still ends up with the ML. Doctor Elise(The Royal Lady With The Lamp) is a good example of it could be done that doesn't leave you with a bad taste in your mouth. HOWEVER, some sh*t-head kills your parents in front of you in your current time-line.. There is no coming back from that. Absolutely none.

Also, the Empress is definitely doing this to save her own skin as in to use the FL to kill the Emperor before the FL can actually become the "Queen"? I'm pretty sure she gave that prophecy to the Emperor to stay alive while knowing what type of person he is, which I find strange. She has a "prophecy" from GOD? and only tells an Emperor, even if she was scared of him she could literally have the entire religious faction on her side(well outside of the corrupt religious people that only care about themselves)to at most block any form of engagement to him if he wanted to force a "Prophet of God" to be his wife. Which makes it seem she's using the "prophecy" as a way to get into a position of actual power. So, for the Emperor to know that the little girl would wake up, would mean that the Empress told him that she would, while also maybe keeping that fact that she's the White Dragon a secret from him. All-in-all, she's the definitely not on our side as the Emperor said she came from "common roots" which is the most sketchiest thing that I've seen so far..

Based on the previous chapter (?) he visited the nanny and ask for things on how to get along with a child. So.... is this one of your ways to get along???

Wow. So that rotten bastard isn’t even royalty? He just murdered the actual royals and took over? ! Kill him please!

Good to know even the empress despises him. Hopefully she’ll be as useful ally.

Ew what creeps. Kick their ass!

This whole story has some weird disjointed vibes. Is this a comedy or a tragedy? What’s going on here?

The writing is weird, but I plan to stick with it for the time being. Thanks for the translation!

Honestly, I just read this and its so infuriating! Kinda sad even NU hasn't found a novel version, so most spoilers are just the raws. Someone already mentioned some spoilers but here's an extension.
The emperor's sad backstory
a reincarnated dragon. like MC, ge only wanted a friend but said friend took advantage of him and dragon gave him his tooth and scales which were sold. When fake friend becomes rich, dragon gets abandoned. Dragon looks for said friend and dies by the hand of humans

Honestly, after reading Abandoned Empress spoilers, I can't hate Ruve since it IS a different timeline, I never shipped Tia with Allen since a guy who can't be honest with his dark side to a woman is a no-no and Carsein may be healthier but sadly isn't powerful enough to protect Tia from Duke Zena and his schemes so... there. I'm reluctant but I accept.
There are also comments with Elise but again, at least she was aware most of it was her fault and at least ML again had the benefit of another timeline and we've yet to see WHY he killed her so late in the first timeline.

Honestly, the emperor is the worst but the worst ML for me who still won the girl is still Eryn Song (contract of a feelingless ceo, chinese manhua). I can't for the love of me forgive him or understand his thought process. Sure, he misunderstood MC and he was blind to the crazy b*tch's lies but not only did he lie about their kid (I mean, we barely get to see him act like a father, why on earth DID he even keep the kid? At least his sc*mmy friend developed and became a better person/husband but him? I don't give a sh*t! He's one of the richest people alive but can't do a proper investigation of the truth? If he can go so far as lie and blackmail, then he can certainly torture info for people to get to the truth)

Pls tell me that the blonde one is the ml and not the bloody psycho red haired asshole... Tbh, i dont care abt his sad ugh backstory, that doesnt justify his shitty behavior too much as killing mir's parents in front of her and he still want mir to grow up with "brave and justice" personality!? Indeed, she prolly will, be brave and finally kill that villain which is the emperor... I really hope the emperor die

There is something so wrong morally (and the common sense), like when they talk about death, it's like it's taken lightly. If my parents were to die like this, in this situation, I think it would have a huge impact on my mental state. However here ( I know she's gonna get her revenge), I have a feeling that the emperor will fall in love with her and blabla...

Dex-chan lover
the cover and premise seemed so promising but this is kind of shit so far lol

if the red haired bastard is the male lead, i'm quitting this dog shit story. not only is he a psychopathic, thieving murderer, but he plans on marrying an actual child. disgusting.

Users who are viewing this thread