The Careful Empress - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
I find it cute that her friends are those sneaky looking guys

😤 7 years of learning how to make mir theoretically happy wont erase the fact that you're eviiiiillll

Hey emperor guy, from the moment you kill her parents, it already seal your fate of having her hating you for life.

She should just end up with Velton. I don't get the king.... I read some spoilers about his background but it doesn't excuse what he did to her parents. I guess I feel less gross about the age difference considering she's an ancient dragon on the inside now that she's 20 physically.

Why are they both talking like they know they’re both dragons, wtf is going on. Ik the emperor should know cause of the prophecy and shit, but Mir should only know him as an evil tyrant. And why is important that she loves you if she has/is going to kill you, I don’t get it

sigh just end up with velton, he's the sanest person out there. On top of that, he's kinda cute.

edit: Kayn, huh? he's the brunette from the cover. Let's hope he or vleton ends up with the FL ig.

Contributor
"I killed her family and keep her imprisoned in the castle. Why isn't she happy?"

did this dumb cunt seriously ask her if she still wants to kill the man that murdered her family and kidnapped her for 7 years only to force her to marry him ? oh no dude she totally got over that, who wrote this garbage what a dumb cunt

Users who are viewing this thread