The Careful Empress - Ch. 9

Thank you translator!!! You did an amazing job!!!!!!!! Iโ€™m so happy someone picked this up๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ please keep translating you seriously did an amazing job!!!!!!!!

This emperor dudeโ€™s looking at her severed arm, slapping a bandaid on it, and asking why tf she doesnโ€™t feel better already. Killing her entire family, calling her his property, and feeling absolutely no remorse for it all would require way more than his shallow kiss-ups to forgive. Baking canapรฉs? Ordering assassins to be her friends? Shooing away some mean lady? Thatโ€™s it? Really? Itโ€™s egocentric and pathetic.

So her parents dying was worthless in the end and she is just gonna become a typical FL?
Why even kill them then lol

Just how old is he ? He was already an adult when the empress was a child !? He must be middle-aged..
I thought ML would be the blond guy on the cover how disappointing..
Never read a story where a cook wins against an emperor so I'm pretty sure they won't end together. FLs always choose the guy with biggest statue. Sometimes the duke wins against the emperor though but not commoners

Sorry bro but the moment you killed her family is the moment where I just think blindly hating you is the best for me. I don't even want to know your backstory after that. Well unless the knight is somehow the bad guy and you trying to save her or some crazy plot twist shit happen. Until then, I'm on the I hate the creep emperor bandwagon.

Also, thank you for the translation.

just caught up, but i have a funny feeling the emperor is a dragon reincarnated too but now he cant die unless he's killed with that one sword that kills dragons. which explains why he doesn't understand why she's upset about her family + him maybe not ageing???? doesnt excuse his bullshit tho. kinda hope she's not gonna end up with him but that's where it's heading

Thank you for the translation! If possible, I would like to help with the cleaning

๐Ÿ˜€Wow thank you for being considerate and picking this up, I hope it isn't being a burden but please continue doing a great job๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks for the translation!!

I don't know if you're particularly looking for any help, but if you do need someone to do simple cleaning, typesetting, and proofreading, I would love to be able to help out :) I'm not really knowledgable in Korean either (I can only understand some conversation words from friends), but I'd love to help another user out in some way since I am kind of curious how the story progresses.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update :) Thank god someone picked it up. I enjoy the premise of this so. And I want to make sure I won't be angry and the dick emperor that killed her family is her love interest in the end.

Thank you so much for the update !! I really appreciate your hard work ! ๐Ÿ˜

Double-page supporter
He's fuck8ng crazy and i wont forgive him wtf he killed her family bro nobody cares about your canapes you psyco!!!

Users who are viewing this thread