The Careful Empress - Ch. 9

Am I supposed to feel.. empathy for him? Is that what I’m supposed to feel? Find him more humane? Because I don’t and the little “emperors cooking how cute moment ” didn’t do it for me. I hate him. Love Mir I hope her and chef boyo run away and destroy him together. Thank you so much for the chapter!:)

This, just how should I feel about him? His acts were unforgivable. Is this some kind of false sincerity? A change of heart? I’m beyond confused.

Bruh just cuz he makes her food he thinks she’s going to open her heart after KILLING her parents?? And the fact that he thinks killing both of their parents is okay ??? How tf does he believe they’ll be on his side when he does that...and tysm for translating!! Even tho ur a one person team ur translations are very good!

a change of heart lol? he doesnt feel sorry for her parents and he's doing all of this in order to use her later

Thank you for the new chapter and considering you said Korean isn’t your best language I think you did a brilliant job. So thank you for taking the time to translate, I appreciate the hard work that goes into this. Keep up the good work and I hope to see more when you get the time😊

Dex-chan lover
Nah, still, screw you emperor person whom I cant even bother to remember his name cause his character is beyond dogshit.

Fed-Kun's army
hes really soo two-faced ... why the hell he believe it will work after what he did to her?

thanks for chapter

Does anyone and can anyone tell me what is going on ? With the time skip and everything this story is confusing as hell
And no ones motives are remotely being told and Mir just seems to trust people at face value

Idk, guessing the trope they might be going for is the king is some sort of immortal being looking to die, idk just a guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No matter how cute or how hard he is trying, killing the knight and her husband cannot be forgiven! 😐

Users who are viewing this thread