The Careful Empress

whoever wrote is fucking brain damaged but even then it wouldn't excuse such a shitty premise

How many more chapters do we have to suffer through the corny dumbassery of one of the least interesting male leads known to man?

As of ch. 33 :The intro is rushed, the start of the story is rushed, the goddamn chef has a better story and more development than the main cast together. The author doesnt know what story he/she wants to tell. It starts with resentment, then into a tragedy, then into a story about acceptance in the span of 3 chapters, afterwards becoming about revenge and now romance. In order to include all of those concepts we shouldve had at least 100 chapters BEFORE the wedding even happened. I will continue reading it because i like kayn, but honestly if you're looking for something with any consistency then this is not for you. 5/10 is a generous score.

I don't know about others but I personally like the story even though it's a bit hard to know what is the fl is actually doing and rd is so I don't know but I don't know who said this but somewhere in the comments someone said that the plot is trash and so is the art 😅 well I don't know bout story but on art thing I totally disagree the artist rather than using 3d pic in the background has I think hand-drawn it anyways I like the art it's good ❤️😍

Maybe just me but I don’t seem to remember anyone except the chef guy every time I read this. Like, remember all the ppl who was with the white hair girl person dragon thingy? Me neither.

Blondie is the ml dragon was manipulatedby empress dad?? She lied to fl about how the emperor approached her fl also kills dragon in latest ch so forgiving him

Can someone tell who Mir will end up with ?? If she ends up with the fucking red guy who is the murderer of her parents, I will flicking die of frustration

Users who are viewing this thread