The Cheery Girl Who Loves the Gloomy Girl, and That Handsome Guy - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so thats what she meant by that line. I was super confused by it until it was explained to me when she went full yandere

also, alternative better (aka longer) title: 'A guy stepped onto my foot, so I made him fall in love with me for revenge for this perceived slight. What you don't think this kind of romcom plot is proper revenge? What if I told you my girlfriend is a yandere?'

Dex-chan lover
@YuuMimo: I broke the foot of somebody in my 4th grade class by stepping on it. It was even sort-of intentional (not the breaking, but the stepping), but I played it off as an accident successfully.

Probably the only 'violent' thing I've ever done in my entire life.

I'm glad nobody beheaded me for it.

Aggregator gang
I thought this was just some light hearted love life shit, but turning this into some yandre shit makes it worse

Lol this reminds me, this girl in my class jumped on my legs intentionally and my leg swell like a kicking balloon. She got of just fine withou having to do anything (cuz she's a GIRL) and I had to go to the counselor for cussing at her.

"Sorry ma'am, I shouldn't have cussed at her, just beheading would've sufficed"
She confessed to my best friend who was already in a relationship and I had him and his girlfriend play with her for a while. Loved her broken face, 10/10 (he hid his girlfriend and got her to fall in love so deep that she started thinking for a future)
; P

Dex-chan lover
Well it’s yandere…

That’s great! Not a lot of yandere yuri I’ve seen so far.

Also never mess with a yandere yuri couple. Cause usually one is super crazy, but in this one it’s seems they’re both kinda crazy

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread