The Chief Kishi Mieko

Not an excellent ecchi manga.

I don't know if the manga wants to portray some IRL scenarios of "indecent proposals" in the workplace, or the mangaka's just that imaginative.

I honestly don't know but I would say that this manga seems like shit to me.

Comedy SoLife....
with
Smut Violence and Ecchi...
I say wut?

add-on: after reading10 or so chaps...
its mostly ero with a bit of plot...

Double-page supporter
If you don't like ero, you're probably not going to like this. But as someone who doesn't particularly enjoy ero stuff, I'd say it's still a pretty nice slice of life comedy.

It's not an iyashikei yet it has the feel of not trying too hard to be anything and just carries itself at its own pace. Even some iyashikei SoLs could at times try too hard to be "healing" or funny.

Tbh I have fun with it.

Dex-chan lover
I stumbled over this manga and read it expecting the comments would be gold-pressed hypocrisy - and it didn't disappoint. So many people pretending that women would never user their body to their advantage in any way. Newsflash: She's not the victim when she clearly stated it's her job, her way of doing things and getting ahead. She actively causes these situations and manipulates business partners with her sexuality, yet the bigoted people of today pretend she can do no wrong and is the victim of sexual harassment. How typical.

Dex-chan lover
Slice-of-life comedy set in the sales department of a large company. Kishi Mieko, the cute young OL MC, is a "chief" (mid-level manager / personal assistant) who must in each chapter use her body to satisfy her male clients and superiors. While she isn't opposed to this, the men hold all the power, and they assume without question that Kisha-san exists to service them.

That said, I kind of love The Chief Kishi Mieko. I understand why some might find it distasteful, but the appealing art, cheerful tone, and underlying respect for Kishi won me over. If you enjoy lightweight sex comedies featuring heroines who somehow wind up naked every time they meet a man, then you'll probably like this series. If not, you may want to steer clear...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread