The Child Loved by God

I get that a lot of these stories are being written by children, but the fact someone saw fit to publish this is says a lot about where manga is these days. "Its an isekai, who needs plot, pacing, character development.... "

Dex-chan lover
Everything was nice and fluffy and even the progression was great...

Until the Holy Beasts came... It compeltely broke the pacing, in 2 chapter he suddenly went to meets Kings and was openly accepted as a powerful being....

It might be cute as hell but the story si a actual mess...

OMG what a CUTE !! Chapter as always Haha, Lean is soooo adorable !!! Also the he said in chapter 9
"The war is over, let's go home"
with that sweet little smile of his~~ what a wholesome scene ! Agh so heartwarming !!!
Thank you all so so much for the translations, ah I'm in love, the best way to describe is really just heartwarming haha~~!! I love it ! 😍πŸ₯°πŸ’πŸ–€πŸ’“β€β£πŸ§‘πŸ’–πŸ’ŸπŸ’žπŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’˜πŸ’œπŸ’•πŸ’šπŸ’Œ

What the hell happened to the manga, it was good in the beginning but then just died off instantly. Also why is the lion so goddamn ugly

Fed-Kun's army
this manga is a total fucking mess
not even like an entertaining mess
it's just a mess

Contributor
Honestly I can usually wade my way through bad translations, but this one obscures meaning so much that I can only take a few chapters at a time (I assume it was machine translated, but I can't know of course). The fact that it's proofread for grammar doesn't help enough in this case... it wasn't proofread for meaning. Rather a puzzle wrapped in an enigma, for anything beyond the broadest strokes of what's going on.

I'm accordingly not sure the manga is quite as bad as some of the people getting confused by it, are thinking (not saying it's a work of art, but)... Though I can't tell. :/

Okay, I finished all of the chapters here, and what can I say. The pacing is awful. I don't know if it's just the translations or the story, but it's absolutely deplorable. The beginning was fine, your average slow life story. But then it just jumps to capturing animals, then a war, then our MC just being god himself, then the war ending in like, five chapters. What the heck? The main villain just got shot down immediately. no suspense, action thrill, our MC was just "fighting is bad" and the war stopped. The elves were thrown in there just to start the "war" and nothing else. Why did the pope have to be an elf? Why did she look evil in the past chapters and suddenly she's just an innocent little girl? Why is it that Ars knew the holy beasts for his whole life, but we only found that out in some random chapter? And again, why is the conflict so damn mild? Even if this is a slice of life, if you have a war, it's not supposed to just be a few people fighting, then just reviving them all and acting as if nothing happened. Like seriously, it feels like all of the events were just rushed and put in there to make the MC look op. Even if it doesn't make sense! The dialogue doesn't make it any better either. I swear the author is just a middle schooler or something at this point.

I came here because I thought, "Ohhhh this looks like this will be wholesome AF let's do thisssss." By the time I finished Chapter 9, I'm... I'm confused? The pacing is horrible to be honest. Lean was trying to live a slow life then suddenly, there's a war??? Are there missing pages? The climaxes of the story gets shrugged off. Lean saved the world and the King is like, "So my grandson saved the world." C'mon you should be more shocked jeez. Your grandson walked in with two holy beasts. People are acting like having the holy beasts call Lean"My Lord" is a normal thing. This story gives off a two-dimensional feel. It feels oddly like a fanfiction (not a well-written one). I know making manga is hard and it involves effort (a lot of it), I hope this manga improves.

sometimes, simplicity is best.
no need for very complicated, mind-boggling, blood-boiling, and hateful plotlines..
it maybe predictable and boring to some but everything is straightforward and that's it.
our real lives are already a roller-coaster.. a lot of manga, ln, wb, novels, fanfiction and so on are already plot thicken and complicated.
let us enjoy what this story could offer.. if it's not your cup of tea, feel free to move on to what you like~ 😁

I am okay with it, but the pacing is too fast for a slow life but too slow for a normal op mc goes to school isekei. Its kinda weird, but still readable good filler between series you actually like.

Way too fast for this kind of manga, and the art is simple as hell.
A "common isekai" in a nutshell, not good but not bad either.

where is my comment did it get deleted? hilarious.
this manga is too much of a mess. it seems like the author didn't really plan the events but is going along and coming up with them on the go. the original idea was good a pure soul who spent his life for others (as unrealistic as it seems ) was thrown in another world and became the child loved by god, however, the execution is horrible I thought maybe they would give him some struggles to showcase that even the purest of the souls may make decisions that he may not be proud of but noooo every decision he makes is perfect he can't do anything wrong.
also what about that scene when he killed a bunch of soldiers? (if he simply put them to sleep they wouldn't talk about how hopless they are or how their souls are pitch black which feeds the narrative that if u made a sin you can't be forgiven ) why do the soldiers get killed but the higher-ups who caused the war get away with it?
and lets talk about the school arc
he goes to a school where no one knows who he is and gets bullied even thou he is the grandson of the king very stupid just because the author wanted to add some typical anime tropes
also why in the world
is no one threatened by him from the nobles? or the crown prince? thou we don't know who that is it seems this manga is trying to avoid that topic if this was realistic a lot of people would be interested in him for his power
anyway way it seems this manga throws logic out the window completely a waste of time I would say. also what kinda of affing war is that it ended in 5 chs how in the world do u untreduce so many characters that are completely useless how did the
turn from evil to clueless why is she forgiven but also gets to keep her position of power even thou her ignorance led to her being used by thet man witch caused war why is that man not killed shouldnt his soul be black since he caused the war

Users who are viewing this thread